19-Nuvo Vindi

ONE MONTH LATER
It's been a month since I've begun training to be a Jedi. I would see Master Yoda about 3 times a week so he could talk to me about my progress. He believes Ive exceeded all expectations and couldn't be prouder. I was given a new robes and I chose black to match with Anakin, which he loved.

My relationship with him couldn't be better either. We would sneak off every once in awhile to have secret make-out sessions and Obi-Wan would go around the temple looking for us like we were two teenagers. He found us in a supply closet a few times and would always sigh and pull me back to my training. Poor guy. Although we owe him a lot to allow us to be together and not tell the council.

My friendship with Obi-Wan has also improved, he's become like an older brother to me, or even a father figure, and he helped me mediate through my nightmares. I still have them sometimes but they're not as bad as they used to be, I'm able to get through them without them affecting my emotions.

As for the people in the temple, most of them have accepted me. Lida took awhile to warm up to me because she felt afraid of who I turned out to be. But eventually things began to be like they used to. I was spending a lot of time with her and Padme, if I wasn't with Anakin or in training. They became my best friends and are fully aware of my relationship with Anakin. They swore they would never tell another soul.

So here I am now in the Jedi Council room as master Yoda declared me a Jedi knight. I was surprised at how early this was happening, I expected it to be another month, at least. But the council was very impressed with my progress and they believed I was ready. Besides Windu of course who still loathed me and hasn't spoken a single word to me since the day I joined.

"Thank you Master Yoda." I beamed, excited for my new life, my new opportunity.

"Proud of you, I am." He nodded and walked towards the rest of the council members who were engaging in a conversation.

"I'm proud of you too," I heard a familiar voice behind me and I turned to see Anakin with his beautiful smile on his lips, he walked closer to me and brought his mouth to my ear, "What do you say we celebrate and go to our favorite little supply closet?"he pulled away with a smirk.

I chuckled and I felt a blush rise to my cheeks, "You don't have to ask me twice."

Just as we were about to leave for the door we heard the voice of our master, "And where do you two think you're going?" We both slowly turned around looking guilty to Obi-Wan who had his arms crossed over his chest with his eyebrows raised.

I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck, "Um to the library.. to read."

Anakin snorted next to me trying hold in a laugh at my terrible lie. Obi-Wan shook his head and sighed, "How you were a spy, I will never know. You're lying is terrible." I shrugged in response, I don't know how I pulled it off either.

"Come on Obi-Wan do you really need to ask where we're going?" Anakin smirked.

Obi-Wan sighed again. I'm pretty sure in this past month he has sighed more times than anyone will in a lifetime. It's like we're his two annoying children, "Sorry to ruin you're fun but I have just been informed that the council has a mission for us."

My eyes widened, "My first Jedi mission?!" I squealed excitedly causing myself to get the attention of a few people in the room.