29-You Heard?

The next morning Anakin and I walked into the dining hall to see Padmè sipping on her morning cup of coffee, "Good morning you two, sleep well?" She asked while setting her mug down on the table; giving us her adorable smile.

"Yes we did." I replied; giving her the same smile in return.

"Yeah, and Padme I'm sorry for yesterday I shouldn't have been rude to you." Anakin apologized.

"All is forgiven." She waved her hand, "What shall we do today?" She asked turning her attention back to me.

"Well I was hoping to go for a swim." I sat down at the table in front of her and pulled an orange from a bowl. Before I could start peeling it, Anakin grabbed it from me and began peeling it for me. "That is if you have a swim suit I could borrow."

Anakin snorted as he finished the orange and handed it to me and I nodded a thank you. "You really think she wouldn't have more than one swimsuit here?"

Padmè chuckled, "He's right, I have about twenty." She shrugged with a smile.

"Perfect then swimming it is." I chewed on my orange with a smile on my face.

~*~•~*~

"This one will be perfect on you," Padmè handed me a gold bikini.(visualize it to look however you want)

"I love it!" I grabbed it from her and started to change, she turned her back to give me privacy while she picked out one for herself. "Okay how does it look?"

Padme turned back around to face me and she had a blue polka dot bikini in her hand, "Oh (y/n) you look amazing, Anakin will melt when he sees you." She winked.

I blushed at her words, "I wanted to apologize again for last night, I know that was probably uncomfortable for you but don't worry we will get along just fine the rest of this trip." I assured her. She began to change and I turned my back.

"You worry too much, I know how tempered he can be. So It's fine, I'm just glad you guys made up and very quickly too, I just might have to move to a room a little further away." She chuckled. "You can turn around now, I'm done." She instructed me and I did and she could see the look of horror I had on my face.

"You heard?" I asked with embarrassment.

"I'm sure all of Naboo heard." She laughed and my eyes went wide and I brought my hands to my cheeks. I told him.. I TOLD him not to be so damn loud. And we went more than once...oh god she probably thought we were animals.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized completely mortified.

"It's okay, love is a beautiful thing." She smiled, "I'm just happy the little boy Obi-Wan and I found on Tatooine has found real happiness. I was worried he would never open his heart after his mother died." She frowned at the memory, "He was a wreck, he'd cry on me or Obi-Wan for hours. He's like a brother to me (y/n) and I'm happy he's found you, someone I can consider a sister." Her smile returned to her face and I smiled back. My heart ached for Anakin, that man has gone through so much, he was a slave and he lost his mother. I know why he has a bad temper when it comes to me, he's afraid he's going to lose me like he lost her.

"Thank you Padme, I will always protect him and his heart." I assured her and she pulled me into a hug. Other than Lida, Padme was my best friend and I loved her dearly. Even though I knew I wasn't suppose to be attached to anyone, I was. To her, Obi-Wan, Lida, and of course the love of my life.

"I know." She replied and there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" She shouted and pulled away from me.

Anakin entered the room, "Are you girls ready yet I've been waiting for-" He stopped speaking when his eyes landed on me his mouth open slightly, "You look stunning." He smiled as his eyes trailed me up and down, a hint of mischief in his eyes.