15-Pity

Anakin's POV
We found Dookus ship flying over Coruscant in space and we flew around it trying to find an entrance. "We're going to have to lower the shields in order for us to go in!" I heard Obi-Wan over my headset. And almost as quickly as he spoke the shields covering the hangar were lowered. "Hmm I guess it appears he is expecting us."

We flew into the hangar and were immediately greeted with battledroids. We hopped out of our fighters with our weapons in hand and began deflecting their blasts and slicing through them until there were none left.

"I sense Count Dooku is above us," Obi-Wan looked towards the ceiling. R2 hopped out of the ship and joined me at my side.

"Then that's where we're gonna go." If he's there then (y/n) is going to be close by. I handed R2 a comlink so I would be able to call him if we need any help, "Take this and listen for any instructions from us R2." He beeped in response while grabbing the device from my hand and we headed towards the elevators.

I pressed the button for the elevator and we wait for it to open and when it finally does there are a dozen battledroids inside and they all point their weapons at us, "Hands up Jedi." One of the droids demands as the other ones behind him repeat 'Roger Roger.'

Obi-Wan and I raised our hands up in fake defeat, "Oh no you've got us now." Obi-Wan teased and I let out a small laugh before we ignited our sabers and struck them down as they screamed in their mechanical voices. "Roger..."

"Roger." We mocked the droids and laughed together.

I kicked their parts aside and we stepped into the elevator. The elevator begins to move and we started to come up with a battle plan against Dooku and get (y/n) back.

The elevator screeched to a sudden stop. "Did you press the stop button?" ObI-Wan questioned me.

I gave him a look of confusion mixed with annoyance, "Did it look like I pressed the stop button?"

"Well no something must be wrong with the mechanics then."

"Not to worry master, we simply take another elevator." I reached towards the panel and pressed the button to open the elevator doors and we were greeted with battle droids and destroyers.

"Bad idea!" I shouted as I was deflecting shots.

"No really!?" Obi-Wan shouted back and reached over to close the elevator doors. We both sighed in relief as they closed but we could still hear the banging on the doors. "They'll break in eventually, we need to get this elevator moving." He pulled the comlink out of his belt, "R2 activate elevator 31174."

A few seconds later we started to plummet down and we both held onto the walls to avoid falling over, "No R2! We need to be going up not down!" He shouted through the device and the elevator came to an abrupt stop which caused me to finally fall over and I grunted in pain as I smacked my head on the floor and Obi-Wan gave me a look of amusement.

The elevator started to move up and Obi-wan sighed, "That droid really needs to-"

"Hey hey no loose wire jokes," I interjected as I got to my feet.

"Did I say anything?!" He exclaimed.

"He's trying." I defended my droid.

"I didn't say anything!"

The elevator doors opened and we walked into a room to see Dooku sitting on a chair and Darth Izdaja was standing behind him and the crack on her mask was gone so I could no longer see her face.

"Dooku always a pleasure," Obi-Wan scoffed as we walked down the steps to stand a few feet from them. I looked around the room and didn't see (y/n) anywhere.