49-Master

(y/n)'s POV
I felt myself waking up, my hands and feet were tied and I could feel a pounding on my head from where I was hit. Who hit me? The only person behind me was Adam. Unless..

I opened my eyes and everything was slightly blurry but I could make out the figures of three men in front of me in conversation but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I blinked a few times to get my eye sight back and recognized one of the men to be Adam. That little traitor asshole. I turned to my right and Ahsoka was tied up just as I was and her eyes met mine, "We've been kidnapped." She announced with a shrug, like it was just a minor inconvenience in her day.

I sighed, not again. I checked my surroundings and concluded that we were in a ship. But when I looked out the windows I could see the night sky so we weren't in space just yet, but hovering somewhere in the atmosphere. Perfect. All we had to do was wait. Neither of us were afraid. Not only did I have my necklace with me but Anakin had also placed a tracker on Ahsokas Padawan beads.

"Ah so you're finally awake." Adam broke apart from the other two men and knelt down in front of me, a smile across his face.

"An explanation would be nice your highness." I snapped in annoyance.

"You and your little friend here are about to sold into slavery under the zygerrians." He smiled at me sarcastically while he poked my forehead causing my head to hit against the ship wall. I flinched, I still had a headache from when he hit me earlier. This made it slightly worse.

"First of all, do not touch her. And second why what have we ever done to you?" Ahsoka questioned in her snippy attitude.

Adam stood up, "Nothing, you're just collateral damage. My father is an idiot and he plans to marry off my sister and give her and whoever the hell could withstand her the throne. He doesn't trust me since I believe in the separatist cause. Even though the republic is a joke." He folded his arms with an eye roll.

"And this has to do with us because..." I gestured for him to continue. His family drama has nothing to do with us so I'm not sure why we were being taken.

"I'm leaving to join the separatist alliance and I need money since my father cut me off. So I set up something with zygerrians and they offered a hefty sum of credits for a Jedi and now I have two." He laughed in amazement, "You both are gonna be worth a lot of money."

"Oh okay." Ahsoka shrugged again looking unbothered.

"That's it? Okay?" He looked annoyed by us for not giving him the terrified reaction he was most likely hoping for. Of course, he didn't know something that we did. "You do realize you've been kidnapped and about to be sold, you should be afraid!"

"I'm sorry, I'm not scared of a little boy with daddy issues." I rolled my eyes and Ahsoka let out a chuckle. Even the two men behind him let out a small laugh. I still didn't recognize them but I only assumed they were hired help.

Adam pulled out a blaster and knelt back down in front of me as he placed it on my temple, "Afraid now?" He asked in a serious tone, glaring in my eyes angrily.

"No, why don't you pull the trigger." I dared him, knowing full well he wouldn't, he admitted it already. He needed us alive if he wanted his money.

He seemed to grow even more angry at my words and the blaster shaked as he was controlling his anger. He pulled it away but quickly smacked me across the face with it. I groaned from the impact and felt a cut on my cheek. That hurt, maybe I shouldn't push him..

"It really pains me to hurt such a pretty face." He sighed before putting the blaster back in his holster.

"You're gonna pay for that." Ahsoka growled next to me.