75-For You

(Arialternateendings your wish is my command 😎💕)

Anakin's POV
A:This is the toughest situation we've ever had to face.

O:Agreed. Think we can make it to the exits?

A:And survive? Absolutely not.

O:I hope you know that this is all your fault, we wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for you!

A:Shut up you wanted to be here too!

O:Ugh we need a plan Anakin!

A:I don't think anything can save us now.

O:This isn't really happening is it?

A:Oh but it is..

"Anakin, green or blue?" My wife held up the two small bottles of nail polish with a huge, devious smile on her face. She was enjoying this..

I narrowed my eyes at her and crossed my arms over my chest to hide my one good hand from her, "Neither."

She shook her head with a playful sigh, "You said you wanted to join girls night, so now you don't have a choice. Green or blue?" She spoke more sternly causing slight fear to creep up on me.

"Blue." I mumbled in defeat.

She cheered happily, "Perfect!"

"At least you got a choice." Obi-wan grunted as Satine was now painting his nails pink.

"Stop complaining Obi, they're going to match mine." She grinned with pure joy on her face causing him to slightly grin as well, even through his clear irritation at the situation.

"Come on Generals it's not that bad." Rex spoke from the other side of us, his eyes were fixated on Padme. She was painting his nails a bright yellow color that matched the dress she was currently wearing.

I felt (y/n) grip my arm and pull my hand away from chest, "Now don't move, if you mess me up then I'll make you sleep on the floor." She threatened while still holding a smile, she's a little devil I swear. But force I love her so much. All three of us men were on the couch with our girls kneeling in front of us as they defaced our nails. Not exactly what I would like for her to be doing down there but who knows maybe I'll get lucky later.

It's been a month since Reys defeat. That also makes (y/n) near twelve weeks in her pregnancy. We couldn't see much yet, but a small bump was finally starting to form and it was absolutely beautiful.

As for the Jedi temple. Obi-Wan and I are still a part of the order. (y/n) however is not. But I'm happy to say that it was by choice. Master Yoda offered for her to return if she'd like to but she declined, she wanted to focus on the baby and our family. Which I was more than happy with.

Master Yoda had found members to become a part of the council, he even offered me a position, including the rank of master. But I declined, I didn't want to be there all the time. I wanted to be here, with her. I'll go if I'm called, dragging (y/n) with me of course. Which has mostly just been taking care of classes with the younglings, since the war is over and the Separatists are dead, there's hardly any threats. This past month, life has been easy, simple, and amazing.

That includes Obi-Wan who has been spending a great deal of his time with Satine. He's only left about two times to go on a small mission, but it was nothing dangerous, mostly just negotiations of peace treaties between other planets.

Also, Ahsoka has been made a Jedi Knight, she doesn't need me anymore. She's been off running around doing errands for Master Yoda at all times. Almost like his own little personal assistant, but I could tell she was enjoying every moment of it and I couldn't be prouder.