5-Ladies First

I uncovered the vent inside of my quarters and began to crawl through to reach the docking station. I memorized the plans of this place so I knew exactly which turns to take to reach my destination.

I reached the station and looked down to see two clones, packing medical supplies into a ship. It's still early so there's no surprise that there wasn't anyone else around.

I can't drop down now or they'll see me so I waited for them to finish or go on a break. My heart was racing as I felt nervous, I need this to go perfect,I don't want to receive a punishment in return for my failed efforts.

"Hey brother what do you say we take a break and walk over to the cafe and get some coffee?" One of the clones finally spoke after what felt like a 15 minute silence between them.

I let out a small sigh of relief. Finally.

"I could go for a Bantha biscuit too, I'm starved." The other one said as they placed the boxes that are  in their hands down on the floor so they could walk towards the exit of the station.

I waited a few minutes until I knew it was clear and proceeded to open the vent and jump down with a loud thud. I paused for a moment to be sure that no one heard me. Once I felt the coast was clear, I took the bomb out of my coat pocket and placed it in one of the boxes. I covered it up with contents that were inside so no one would be able to see it with just a glance.

Perfect.

Just then I heard the voices of the clones coming back and I started to panic, I didn't have time to jump back into the vent as I can already see them walking through the entrance. I put my head down covering it with a hood and tried to walk past them through the entrance.

"Stop, what is your business here?" One of the clones questions and I silently curse to myself before I turn around to face them.

I stared at them silently for a second trying to come up with an excuse." I was ummm, "I trailed off as my mind was going blank, "Looking for Bill." I blurted out.

"Mechanic Bill?" He questions me, not entirely sure if he believes me or not.

"Yes he's my boyfriend" I say with a tad bit more confidence , I just hoped it was enough for him to buy it.

"I didn't realize Bill had a girlfriend." The other one says furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah well it's still new," I lie, "So since he's not hear I'm gonna just go." I say while pointing my thumb towards the exit.

"Have a good night Miss." One of them says as he turns to walk to the boxes. The other one stood there a few seconds longer and continued to look at me with a suspicious stare, before finally turning around to join his brother in carrying the boxes inside.

I walked out of the exit and made my way to my room. It took awhile to walk there and I had time to think to myself about the dream I had, it didn't feel like a normal dream. I can't help but wonder if the force is trying to tell me something.

Also, those clones saw me. They can identify me once it's revealed there was a bomb on board. Me being there will be suspicious, I can only hope they're among the ones who will die in the explosion, as harsh as that sounds.

I reached my floor and I pass med all the Jedi quarters since my room is the last one at the end of the hall. I walked quietly hoping not to wake anyone. Once I reached my door I heard the sound of another door opening behind me. Shit.

"(y/n)?" I heard a familiar voice say my name. I turned around to be greeted by a shirtless Anakin as he was rubbing his eyes. I couldn't help but check out his body, I may be a Sith, but I'm still a woman. "What are you doing up?" He questioned me as he slowly started to walk towards me.