59-Very Much So

(TW: Torture and curse words)

(y/n)'s POV
I love you baby and I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. The words of Anakin from the night of the ship explosion played in my head over and over again. I originally thought he was apologizing for making me leave without him, for leaving me to survive alone. Turns out it wasn't at all what I thought. He was apologizing for his deceit. For lying to me. Everything from that day and the days before that began to click and make sense. The secret talk with Obi-Wan that he wouldn't tell me about, the weird looks they shared.. Everything. I was so angry and I was so hurt. Everyone I ever loved was lying to me.

The pain of that day felt fresh, the pain of finding out it was all a lie was fresh, and of course the pain from seeing that hologram.. how could they leave me there? If they knew I was there being tortured then why didn't they come for me?

"We're here." Reys voice pulled me out of my thoughts and I looked up to her from the cold metal floor I was currently seated on. She bent down next to me and placed a hand on my knee as she looked into my eyes, "I know what you're thinking and it's because they never trusted you. They only accepted you into the order because they wanted to keep an eye on you, not because they actually liked you. Why do you think you weren't granted a padawan? They were afraid you would plant seeds of the dark side into the young mind."

Her words hurt but I believed it all. The internal conflict I was having was slowly dying the more time I spent with her. The light inside of me was dimming. That light was screaming at me to run away, to go to Anakin. But this other part, the stronger side was telling me the exact opposite and it was winning.

For a moment when I was in the Senate building the light was winning. I almost reached for him.. deep down my heart ached for him. But the pain and rage I felt over everything eventually won. The words that Rey spoke are what knocked the light away. I almost killed him and I actually might have if Ahsoka didn't intervene.

"Where is here?" I ignored her comments as I stood up.

She pressed a button to lower the ramp, "I have a present for you." She smiled and she held out her hand for me to take. I placed mine in hers and It was like I was accepting the hand of the devil.

She walked me off the ramp and I immediately recognized where we were. Rage boiled inside of me at the sight of this awful place.

"Welcome back to Byss."

Anakins POV
"Ow!" Ahsoka complained as I pressed the alcohol pad to her wound on her forehead.

"Calm down it's not that bad." I rolled my eyes and pressed a bandage to her cut. I stood up from the chair in my room and threw the contents in the waste basket.

"Are you okay?" She asked in a somber tone.

"No," I admitted with a sigh, "I won't be okay till I get her back." I say on my bed, the same bed we shared our nights together and expressed our love for each other. What I would give to have her here right now, to kiss her soft lips and gaze into her beautiful eyes. I missed her so much.

"Anakin I love her too but are we sure she can be brought back? She almost killed Master Windu and almost killed you and (y/n) could never do that. The girl we knew might be gone." She sighed sadly.

"I don't believe that for a second," I stood up to head for my door, "She almost gave in to me Ahsoka, she almost took my hand. She's there, she's just lost." I exited the room with Ahsoka on my heels. I had one destination in mind.

I burst into the council chambers where I knew they were all still there discussing the incident, including Obi-Wan.

"Consumed by the dark side young (y/n) has become." Was what I heard Master Yoda say to the people in the room when I walked inside. All their heads turned to me.