85-Burn

Anakins POV
"Master Skywalker!" I stopped moving when I was just halfway up the ramp of a ship. I turned to see Cal running towards me.

I sighed and turned to face him, "I'm sorry Cal but I have to go and don't even ask to come." I don't know what (y/n) is capable of right now and I refuse to put anyone in danger.

He shook his head, "I only came to tell you something," He shuffled his feet nervously, " I finally saw the ending," He had tears in his eyes, "Don't do it, if anyone can bring her back, it's you. Just please don't kill her."

I blinked rapidly at his words, "Cal I'm not going to kill her, she's my wife. I love her too much."

"You say that now," He looked away from me and to the floor, "But you'll think differently soon enough." And with sad eyes, he turned and walked away, leaving me more scared than I already was.

(y/n)'s/Izdaja's POV
I landed on Mustafar and the connection to Hayden was even stronger. He was here and so was she. He wasn't the only one I felt.

I stepped off the ship and followed the signatures into a small building. The door was locked, but I stuck Anakin's lightsaber into the lock and pushed it open, "I know you're here Ti." I spoke threateningly as I walked inside the building, "Come out." I snapped.

She stepped from around the corner with Hayden, my heart ached when I saw him in her arms, "You won't hurt me, not while I'm holding him." She smiled as she bounced my sleeping baby up and down.

I growled at her, "You're so much like Rey. You can't fight your battles, you always have to have something up your sleeve in order to have any type of success." I snapped as I stepped closer.

I could tell my words angered her, "You think I'm afraid of you?" She chuckled darkly, "I am much more skilled than you are." She eyed me up and down with disgust in her features.

I held my hands out, "Prove it then, kill me Ti." I taunted her. She waved her hand and a small baby bed slid into view, she placed him down and waved it away into a corner.

I backed away, to keep a distance from the crib. I need her to stay away from him. Who knows if she's crazy enough to hurt him, just to spite me.

"Let's take this outside." I smiled as I continued backing out of the door, she quickly followed me with anger filled eyes. She grabbed her lightsaber from her hilt and ignited it. The second I stepped outside, she jumped forward and slammed her blue blade against mine.

"You should have killed me that day in my room," She chuckled as I deflected her attacks, my back getting closer the lava, "I almost killed you, I knew who you were. But Rey wanted you alive." She rolled her eyes as she spun around and aimed for my neck but I ducked and sliced toward her torso. She moved back quickly, so I missed her by an inch.

I snorted through my nose, "Mistake on both our parts." I brought my weapon down towards her face but she stopped me in time. Our lightsabers were clashed over our heads, while we stared fiercely into each other's eyes, "I was going to leave you alone Ti. I didn't care that you were out there and alive. But you just had to take my child from me." I sneered as I felt more anger take control, thus making me stronger. I pushed down roughly
and she screamed as the lightsaber burned her temple.

She used the force and pushed me back. I rolled onto the floor near the edge of a small cliff, that led to the lava. I gripped the ground tightly to stop myself from rolling any further. One more foot and I would have been a goner.

I pulled myself to my feet as she walked towards me, "Why my baby Ti? And why kill the council?" I asked out of breathe.

She stopped moving, she had a fire in her eyes that I hadn't noticed before, "They took my daughter from me. They said children were against the code, so why is it that you get to have yours?" She rolled her eyes, "Is it because it's their precious chosen ones baby?" Her grip on her lightsaber tightened. She hasn't noticed, but I was already walking towards her.