47-This Is Mine

(y/n)'s POV
"Wait up!" Anakin and I were walking up the ramp of the ship when we heard a familiar voice from behind us. I turned to see Ahsoka running to us with a bag over her shoulder, "You guys were really gonna leave without me." She pouted as she walked past us to get into the ship.

I told Anakin to tell her about the mission but I'm pretty sure he forgot and she had to find out from someone else. "I'm sorry Ahsoka I completely forgot, I was.. busy." A smug smirk appeared on his face and he glanced to me. I let out a little giggle and she rolled her eyes knowing what he was referring to.

"Animals." She mumbled as she took a seat. I felt bad for her. He wasn't spending much time with her as he should be. If I had a padawan I'd try to be with them as much as I could, hm the idea of me having a padawan. I kind of like the idea. Maybe I'll mention it to master Yoda when I get back.

You'd make a great teacher. I heard Anakins voice in my mind.

Get out of my head Anakin. I glared at him, we had agreed not to read each other's thoughts unless it was absolutely necessary. Our minds are supposed to be our safe space and I didn't like the idea of him poking around in there. But thank you.

Im sorry love and you're welcome. He winked at me and I took a seat near Ahsoka while he went to pilot the ship. We took a separate one from the King and Prince so we didn't have to rely on anyone to bring us back. "Next stop Alderaan."

I sighed a little at the name. I haven't been there since I massacred that city. Being there was going to bring back a lot of terrible memories for me. I just had to make sure I didn't let them get to me, I was a changed person now, I could never do anything like that again.

"You okay?" Ahsoka asked me. I assume she could sense my anxiousness.

I nodded, "Yeah I just haven't been there in a long time. Not the greatest of memories."I leaned my head back against the cold metal of the ship and I turned my head to look out the window at the stars.

"I know, Anakin told me." She confessed and I felt her hand on my shoulder, I didn't look up at her. My gaze stayed fixated on the stars, Anakin went into hyperdrive so my view was changed to the blue vortex of hyperspace.

"Well thank you for not treating me any differently." I let out a sad sigh and moved my gaze to finally meet hers.

"What are sisters for?" She smiled and I returned it happily. I loved this girl, she was sweet, kind, funny, and strong. She was everything you needed in a sister.

"So you know what the mission is right Ahsoka?" Anakin interrupted our girl time and plopped himself next to us on the floor.

"Actually no, I just heard you both were leaving today on a mission to Alderaan, that's all the details I got." She shrugged and shot him an annoyed look, most likely still upset he failed to mention it to her.

"Well we're security detail for some prince," He grimaced at the mention of his new found enemy, "He's been receiving death threats and they think the people are gonna strike on his birthday tomorrow. Our job is to catch them before they get him. Simple."

"I'm guessing you don't like him very much?" Ahsoka suspected due to his look of disgust when he mentioned him.

My husband shook his head, "He's annoying."

"He may have flirted with me." I added with an eye roll.

"May have?" He argued with annoyance, "He kissed your hand, he's lucky I didn't chop something off."

Ahsokas face turned into one of realization and then she rolled her eyes, "Its just a hand skyguy it's not like he kissed her on the lips or anything, calm down."