8-Not Much

I clashed the saber in my left hand with Anakin's and the one in my right clashed with Obi-Wans.

"I am going to rid the galaxy of you and Count Dooku and there will finally be peace!" Anakin snarled as he began to push against me and I could feel the weight become too much to hold.

I used my right foot to kick Anakin in his stomach causing him to fall onto his back and I used my now free left hand to collide with with Obi-Wans saber. He struggled as I began to push him him down and then I felt the force grip me and throw me against a wall.

I yelped in pain, my voice sounding mechanical, before standing back up and seeing Anakin rush towards me and I noticed Obi-Wan was going for Dooku who has already ignited his lightsaber in preparation for the encounter.

I raised my weapons just in time as Anakin's were mere centimeters from my face. I force pushed him and he barely slid back a few feet without allowing his feet to crumbled under him. We continued to fight as our blue and red lights collided together."You're strong," He stated, "But I'm stronger." He spun his weapon in his hand and charged back to me.

Anakin's POV
She dodged my advance and caused my lightsaber to crash with the wall where she once stood.

I heard her laugh from behind me and I suddenly felt the force grip around my neck and I could no longer breathe. I fell to the floor and brought my hands to my neck trying to pull the invisible force away from me but it was no use. I glanced over to Obi-Wan who was in mid-battle with Dooku, oblivious to the danger I was in. "Are you sure about that?" She teased and I felt her grip tighten. Just when I thought I wasn't going to make it, her grip loosened allowing air to fill my lungs once again.

I looked up at her expecting Obi-Wan to have done something to get her to stop but instead she was just standing there looking at me. Or at least think she was, I couldn't see her eyes with that mask on.

(y/n) POV
Images of Anakin placing the flower in my hair went through my mind. I flinched in response and dropped my hand allowing him to breathe again.

Anakin's POV
Why did she stop? She could have killed me. She would have won.

I focused on her emotions and they were different from Dooku. With him all I could sense was anger and lust for power. But with her...all I could feel was pain.

I slowly stood up and started to walk in circles around her, not wanting to advance towards her, yet. "Why did you stop?" I questioned and her head was following my movements.

"I don't want to fight you Skywalker." She responded in a mechanical voice.

"But you wanted to slaughter an entire village?" I growled and I could feel her pain intensify at my words.

For a split second I understood her pain, I slaughtered the sand people, leaving no one alive and it still haunts me to this day.

"I didn't want to." She whispered and I could hear the sadness in her voice, "He made me." She added while tilting her head towards Dooku who was still in a heated battle with Obi-Wan. Her pain and sadness was starting to feel unbearable for me.

I retracted my weapon and I cautiously started to walk towards her. "You don't have to be with him anymore, come with us we can help
you ." I tried reasoning with her. If anyone understands that the darkness inside can become overwhelming, it's me. I can still sense good in her.

I came in here with the intention of killing her but little did I know, she was suffering more than any of us.

She chuckled, "Help me? After everything that I've done, why would you believe I'm worthy of a second chance?"