45-So Uncivilized

(y/n)'s POV
"How are you adjusting to life on Coruscant?" I placed the cup of tea on Padmé's coffee table in her living room. It's been a week and a half since we saved Satine from Maul and she was currently staying in my best friends apartment in the Senate building. They both sat on the couch to my right and I was seated in an arm chair.

She sighed as she placed her cup down next to mine. "It's different here and I miss my home of course but Obi has been making the transition easy for me, I owe him so much." She smiled at the thought of him.

"So are you guys breaking the code too? If you know what I mean." Padme nudge Satine on the shoulder while she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Padme!" I scolded her as Satines cheeks became bright red.

"What?" She replied innocently shrugging her shoulders with a devious smile.

"So inappropriate!" I chuckled while taking a drink from my tea.

"Don't you mean, 'so uncivilized'." Satine mocked Obi-Wan as she stroked her imaginary beard causing us all to burst into fits of laughter.

"I suppose I'm missing all the fun." A voice came from behind me and I turned to see Lida in the doorway with a huge grin on her face.

I immediately jumped up and rushed to her, "Lida!" I shouted excitedly as I pulled her into an embrace and she chuckled into my shoulder, "I haven't seen you in so long, how was the family trip?" I had asked the people of the temple where she was and they had told me she took a trip to visit family.

She pulled away from my embrace, "It was good, I got to see my brother." Her eyes sparkled with happiness.

"Is he cute?" Padme spoke up from the couch, "I happen to be the only one single in this room at the moment and it sucks." She stood up and walked towards her kitchen, "I'm breaking out the wine, no one judge me."

"I can assure you, he's not your type." Lida laughed as we walked towards the seating area, I took my place back on the chair and Lida took a seat on the arm of it. "I'm surprised you don't have BD with you."

I rolled my eyes, "The little jerk always ditches me for some youngling." I chuckled at the memory of  the other day when I went to look for him only to find him playing hide and seek in the temple gardens with a ginger haired boy. He seemed to grow a strong attachment to him and who was I to break that bond. I was always rushing away on missions or to the medical ward that I've hardly had time for him lately so I'm actually glad he's found someone he can go to. "Oh and this is Satine," I gestured to the beautiful blonde, "the former duchess of Mandalore."

"It's nice to meet you Satine," Lida smiled graciously at her, "I heard about your home world and I'm so sorry you went through that, I hope you can come to find Coruscant as your new home."

"Thank you that means a lot." Satine responded happily but with a hint of sadness in her tone.

"I'm back." Padmè burst into the living room holding two bottles of wine with 3PO following behind her carrying a tray of three glasses. He set the tray on the table and Padme poured one bottle into all three glasses. "For you ladies." She smiled as she handed the empty bottle to 3PO who walked back into the kitchen with it. "Bring more bottles 3PO!" She shouted toward the kitchen door.

We each grabbed one and I realized Padme didn't have a glass, "Um Padme you didn't grab a glass for yourself." I looked at her with a confused expression.

She smiled holding up the second bottle, "I don't need one." And with that she started drinking from the bottle. "Call Anakin or Ahsoka (y/n) so they're prepared to pick you up. We're getting hammered tonight ladies."