33-Hey Skyguy

(a/n so I just wanted to give a brief reminder that I am not following any specific storyline that has to do with the show or the movies, I have taken ideas from both to help move my story along but for the most part I am doing my best to make this my own😁 Also this chapter may come off as boring, I'm trying to introduce Ahsokas character for anyone who probably hasn't seen clone wars. Although I'm sure all of you have seen it, it's best to be sure there's no confusion. I also made it longer than most chapters.)

Anakin's POV
"Ahsoka?!" I was met face to face with my former padawan. Someone I never thought I would see again.

"Hey Skyguy." She smiled at me and I ran to her and pulled her into a hug. I couldn't believe the person I considered to be a little sister was now here. She hugged me back while letting out a small laugh.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her as I pulled away from the hug. "Are you coming back to the order?" I eagerly searched her eyes for an answer.

She shook her head, "I don't know yet," her blue eyes went from looking at me to looking behind me, "Care to introduce us?" She nodded her head towards (y/n) who was still in the same spot.

I turned to see my confused wife glancing between Ahsoka and I. "(y/n) this is Ahsoka, my former padawan. Ahsoka this is (y/n) my... friend." (y/n) smiled and gave an awkward wave, clearly not sure what to say, Ahsoka did just see us kissing.

Ahsoka chuckled, "That didn't look like friends skyguy. It's okay you don't have to worry about me running to the council." She rolled her eyes when she mentioned them. Not that I blamed her, they turned their backs on her when she needed them the most. Something I'll never forgive them for.

"Well then Ahsoka," I walked back to (y/n) and grabbed her hand, "This is my wife."

Ahsoka's eyes widened but she had a smile on her face , "You got married?" She said with a surprised tone, "Was I really gone that long?" She chuckled and turned her blue eyes to look at my love. "Well It's nice to meet you (y/n)."She gave her a warm smile.

"It's nice to meet you too Ahsoka." (y/n) smiled back. (y/n) was probably really confused, Ahsoka is not someone I mentioned to her before, it was just too painful for me to talk about. I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do later.

Ahsoka looked at (y/n)'s attire, "You're a Jedi? I don't recognize you." She pulled her brows together.

(y/n) looked to the ground in shame, probably worried if Ahsoka would judge her for her past. "It's a long story Ahsoka." I took the attention away from my wife. "Why are you here? I didn't think you'd ever come back. Not after what the council did.." I felt a wave of sadness go over me as I remembered the day she left.

She took her eyes away from (y/n) and met mine, "I didn't think I'd ever be back either but I've learned something that I needed to come and warn you and the council about." She gave me a sad look, "And I really missed you Master."

"I missed you too Snips," I did my best to hold back any tears as I smiled at my former padawan, "What have you learned?"

"Well ever since Dooku has been out of the game and both his apprentices went missing," I felt (y/n) tense up next to me and I placed my hand in hers to calm her nerves, "Ive been trying to figure out who has been leading the droid army and I finally found him." She grinned, clearly proud of herself, "His name is General Grievous, he's completely cybernetic except for his brain and some vital organs." She scrunched her face in disgust, "But the main reason I'm here is there has been word he is launching an attack on Kamino, he aims to destroy the factory so no more clones can be produced." She informed us with a worried tone.