38-I'll See You Soon

Lida's/Rey's POV
I checked the hallways for anyone around and was happy to find it empty. I reached Skywalker's room and placed an explosive at the bottom of his door, with a laser trigger. The second he steps into his room an explosion will happen, killing him. Once I had it set up, I smiled and left the hallway, keeping my face covered so no one can say they saw me here.

Anakin's POV
"Hey guys." I smiled as I leaned in the doorway of the younglings training room. They were cute, I can't wait to have children one day with (y/n). It's not something we've actually talked about but I'm sure she wants them just as much as I do.

"Hi Master Skywalker." They all said simultaneously with bright smiles on their faces.

"I'm looking for BD. Is he here?" I asked scanning the room.

"I have him." A little red headed boy spoke up and sure enough BD was sitting on his shoulder.

"And what's your name?" I walked over to the kid and knelt down to his level, he looked to be about ten or eleven.

"I'm Cal Kestis." He answered shyly, avoiding my gaze.

"Nice to meet you Cal, I've come for my little friend here but by the looks of it, he prefers to stay here with you." I chuckled as BD cowered behind the boys head to hide from me.

"Yeah he's my friend." Cal became less shy and gave me a smile.

"Beep-Boop?" Is she back yet?

"No she's not buddy." I sighed.

"Beep-Boop-Boop?" Then can I want to stay with the child?

"Sure." I grinned to the droid.

"You can understand him?" Cal looked to me with bewilderment.

"Yes, It took some time but sooner or later you'll begin to understand him as well." I patted his shoulder and stood up.

"I hope so." Cal turned his head to look at the droid and BD curled up close to him and Cal giggled. I smiled at the sight.

"Have fun kids." I turned to leave the room and they all said their goodbyes while looking at me with amazement. They always looked at me that way, I'm known as the Chosen One which seems to fascinate everyone. I on the other hand have started to believe the chosen one is just a myth. I'm just stronger with the force than everyone else, I'm gifted, not a prophecy.

I walked down the temple halls to my room with Lida on my mind. I'm so confused by everything and I have no idea how else to look into her. There's nothing for me to check, no family, no address, not even any friends. She spoke with some co-workers here but I already talked to most of them and they hardly knew anything either. I sighed as I reached my room and punched in my key code to open it. Just before I entered I heard someone call my name down the hall.

"General Skywalker!"

I turned my head to see Echo walking towards me. "What is it Echo?"

"Rex asked me to deliver the plans to you for the IPV-2C Stealth Corvette. He said you asked to look over them." It took a moment before realization hit me.

"Oh right I almost forgot about those, thank you Echo." I reached to grab them but was startled by another voice calling me.

"Anakin!" Obi-Wan came rushing down the hall, "We've received a transmission from (y/n), you need to come now!" His eyes looked urgent and I knew it was important. I felt my chest tighten, she better be okay.

"Echo can you place the plans in my room for me please?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Of course sir." He walked around me to my room.