23-I Hope Not

(I would like to start this chapter off by dedicating it to anakinismybae ! Thank you so much for your continued support it means a lot to me.♥️)

This is gonna be my longest chapter yet! Enjoy♥️

(y/n)'s POV
Light seeped in through the windows, I stayed in the bed for a moment longer taking in the view of the land outside. The sun shined on the grass creating green sparkles and the sky was a beautiful blue with minimal clouds. I slept soundly last night, despite being chained to the bed. But this was the first time since my time on Coruscant where I got to sleep in a bed and not chained to a wall.

I had dreams of Anakin of seeing his face again, staring into those ocean eyes and feeling his lips in mine. My heart ached, I missed him so much.

I heard my door open and a woman entered. I sat up to greet her and she nodded without a word. I sighed, I was used to them not talking to me. I understood they were too afraid. They didn't know me and they didn't understand why I was getting special treatment.

She unlocked my chain from the bed and put a dress in front of me. I was a little surprised it wasn't a slave uniform but I wasn't going to complain Id much rather wear this. It was a short sun dress that hung off the shoulders with flowers that reached my mid thigh.

 It was a short sun dress that hung off the shoulders with flowers that reached my mid thigh

I fixed my hair into a ponytail and walked out of the door. As expected, a guard was there waiting to take me to Damon.

I walked into the throne room with Duke, the guards name which I learned during our small walk. He gently held onto my chain, not trying to hurt me, all the guards are gentle with me now ever since the incident at the arena yesterday.

Damon looked up from papers in his hands when I entered the room, "Good morning love, sleep well?"

"Yes I did." I bowed to him.

"Good, breakfast is in the hall if you're hungry but I must tend to a.. meeting." He smiled and I knew this 'meeting' was him torturing some poor soul. During my time chained to the wall I could hear their screams echo to where I was. I felt sick just thinking about it. "We'll have lunch together afterwards anything you want, I'll let you decide." I nodded in response.

"I have a request sir." I stated and he tilted his head with curiosity.

"And what might this request be?"

I looked to the ground nervously, "I want to spend some time in the gardens. I want to pick flowers and spend time in the sun." The flowers would remind me of Anakin and the only reason Ive survived here so long is the thought of him.

He stood up and walked to me and I started to feel afraid as he got closer. He raised his hand and I flinched thinking he was gonna hurt me but instead I felt him touch the collar. I looked down and he removed the chain, still leaving the collar on. He handed the chain to one of the guards next to him, "Put this in her room." He demanded and the guard nodded. He turned his attention back to me, "Pick a nice bouquet for the table." He kissed my cheek and turned away back to his chair and I stood there shocked at his gesture. "Oh and love?" He spun and sat on his throne.