32-Yes Mrs.Skywalker

Anakin's POV
"Come with me." (y/n) pulled me away from Obi-Wan and Padme who were sat at a table outside in deep conversation about politics. It's only been an hour since I've made her my wife and we were having a small 'reception' with just us four and the droids. Which was perfect, this small group are the only ones who truly matter.

She led me into the house and sat with me on the couch, she had a guilty look on her face as she stared at the floor. "What is it?" I asked her and her eyes looked up from the ground to meet mine.

"I have something to tell you and I'm sorry I never told you earlier but I promised a friend I wouldn't say anything." She gave me an apologetic look, "But I'm your wife now and I don't want to keep anything from you." I could tell by her expression she was nervous so I placed my hand on hers.

"It's okay, whatever it is, I promise I won't be upset." I assured her and she allowed a small smile to appear on her lips.

"It's about the security holograms from the prison, I told you that it was me that took them but that was a lie, it was Lida." She confessed and I grew confused, how did Lida know to take them.. what was she doing at the prison in the first place? Was she following her?

"Why was she at the prison?" I questioned.

"She said when she wasn't working at the temple that she also worked at the prison, voluntarily, and she said when she saw me on the holograms she decided to take them. To protect me." Something about that wasn't adding up for me, I've known Lida a long time and she has never once mentioned working at the prison. "She said she trusted me and she knew I wouldn't have done what I did without a good reason so she wanted to help me. But she asked me not to tell anyone so please don't let her know I told you." She pleaded.

(y/n) loved Lida and trusted her. Although I had my suspicions, I was going to keep it to myself. I could be wrong because I do have a habit of being over protective. I wasn't going to say anything until I had a legitimate reason to doubt Lida's friendship. I was just going to have to look into the prison job once we got home, because something tells me Lida is lying. "Well it's a good thing she was there," I put on a smile for my wife, the last thing I wanted to do was upset her by questioning the actions of one of her best friends, "Thank you for being honest with me and I promise I won't tell her you told me."

"Thank you." She smiled as her eyes stared into mine. I leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips, which she returned. I felt butterflies the moment my lips met hers, I couldn't believe she was my wife.

I pulled away and stood up, holding my hand out for hers, "Come on Mrs.Skywalker let's get back to our friends." I smirked.

She placed her hand in mine and stood up, "Mrs.Skywalker, I really like the sound of that." She pulled on my arm to lead me outside.

"Anakin!" Obi-Wan called  to me as we walked back outside. I just received word from the council that Viceroy Gunray has been taken into custody, Padme is safe."

I sighed with relief that Padme was now no longer in danger but then I looked to my wife, "What about (y/n)?" I asked him.

"We threatened to send troops to Byss if he didn't comply with our request to remove the bounty and we received word that he has. But the council still does not trust him, King Scholath is a ruthless man. We have been told we could all return to Coruscant but they suggested that (y/n) has someone to watch over her for awhile as a precaution." His eyes shifted from (y/n) to me, "I volunteered you and the council agreed if you're willing to accept." He chuckled knowing fully that I would accept.

A smirk grew on my lips, "Of course I accept." I placed an arm around my wife and I pulled her closer to me, she giggled as she wrapped her arms around me and placed a kiss to my lips.