78-Guys Night

One month later: 6 months into pregnancy.

(y/n)'s POV
Padme, Satine, and I were all huddled on the couch together as we ate snacks that Satine prepared for us when our men decided to bug us, "Listen up ladies," My husband broke us out of our conversation and we looked up curiously to all three of them standing over us, "Since you decided to torture us with your nail painting thing, it is now your turn to join guys night." He smirked and I knitted my brows together while leaning back on the couch.

"I have never once seen you have a guys night, ever." I folded my arms and set them on my baby bump.

"Me neither." Padme chimed in.

"You're just doing this to be petty." Satine added.

He shrugged, "We might be, so go get ready." He smiled down at me and I shot him an annoyed look.

"We have to leave the house?" I complained, I don't want to leave. I like sitting on the couch and doing nothing but eat, it's perfect.

He nodded, "Yup were going to a bar." He cheered happily as him, Rex, and Obi-Wan shared high fives. Clearly very excited for this.

I narrowed my eyes at them as I looked down to my obvious pregnant self, "Honey, I'm not sure if you know this but I'm pregnant," I patted my belly as I looked back up to him, "It's yours too in case you didn't know."

He chuckled, "That is why you are designated driver." He tossed the speeder keys to me and I caught them with a scowl on my face.

I shook my head as I threw them on the table, "I'm still pregnant, me being in there would look bad."

Obi-Wan passed something to Rex who then passed it to Anakin, "That's why we made this," My husband smiled as he held up a sign that said 'Don't worry, I'm driving' with a little chain for it to go around my neck.

Padme and Satine burst out laughing but I however was not amused, "Absolutely not." I shook my head as I pushed myself off the couch to go to my room. But of course, now that I'm six months pregnant I can't walk as fast and he stopped in-front of my path.

"I let you paint my nails, now it's time for you to suffer," He smirked as he placed the sign around my neck and it rested on my chest, "I love you." He smiled as he placed a quick kiss on my cheek before turning around to be with the others.

I sighed, I'm not getting out of this am I?

Nope, here I am at a bar sitting in a booth with Satine and Padme while the men went to get more drinks. And of course I'm wearing this stupid sign.

"Smile (y/n) it's not that bad," Satine poked my cheek, she was already mildly tipsy.

I hate them, I hate them all. My baby hormones are crazy right now and I've been in a bad mood for the past week.

"Easy for you to say, you're not pregnant." I snapped and she held up her hands in defense as she awkwardly took a sip from her drink.

Padme chuckled, "Come on (y/n) it was your idea to make the guys get their nails painted so of course they're going to be harder on you."

I shot her an angry glare and she did the same thing  as Satine did and took an awkward sip while avoiding eye contact with me.

Smart women.

"We have returned." Anakin slid in the booth and sat next to me as Rex sat a tray down filled with drinks. Anakin reached over and handed me my water and I thanked him. I sighed as I laid my head onto his chest when he placed an arm over me. "You okay?" He asked when he pressed a kiss on my forehead.