52-Please Forgive Me

(y/n)'s POV
"Are you sure he's on there?" I asked Obi-Wan as our small ship neared the large separatist ship. It felt odd because I couldn't feel General Grievous's presence like I did before on Kamino.

"The council is positive." He answered abruptly, he walked to the back of our ship and pulled out space suits. "We're gonna have to sneak on the old fashioned way." He tossed one to me and one to Anakin.

Once we were successfully on the ship we took our suits off and tossed them in a closet. "We should split up." Anakin spoke and my eyes shot to him , confused.

"You never wanna split up." I complained and neither did I want to. Bad things always happen when we split up.

"Don't worry it's just to cover ground quicker." He smiled at me and placed a kiss on my cheek. "Call if you need us, we know you can handle yourself well." He winked at me and took off down a hallway. I stared at him dumbfounded. He has never once agreed to splitting up except the one time on Kamino and we all know how that turned out.

"You cover the west area," Obi-Wan instructed me, "I'll check out the north and like he said, call if you need us." He smiled before leaving me as well. What the hell is wrong with them?

Not only that but I don't know if they noticed but we were standing in one of the hangars and there is not a single droid in sight. There are always droids in sight or we could at least hear them and their stupid 'Roger Roger', this didn't feel right to me.

I decided to do what Obi-Wan said anyway and go to the West area of the ship. I checked every room, all corridors, and even closets. No one was here. Why would there be an empty separatist ship if no one was on it? "Anakin." I called into my com but there was no answer. "Obi-Wan!" I asked more frustratingly but still had no response. I knew something bad was gonna happen. This has to be a trap from Grievous, there was no other explanation for an empty ship.

I ran down the area where I saw Anakin go last in hopes of finding him. I ran around everywhere and I couldn't find either of them and I started to panic as well as being out of breathe. "Please come in." I begged through my com.

"(y/n)." I heard my husbands voice and I instantly sighed with relief.

"What the hell I've been looking for you." I snapped a little more angrier than I wanted to but my emotions were all over the place, "I think it's a trap we need to leave."

"I agree, Obi-Wan and I found the self destruct to be active. Go to the escape pods, we'll meet you there." He demanded through the com.

"On my way." I ran to the escape pods. I already knew where they were thanks to my earlier trip around this place. I reached the pods, there was already one missing, probably from whoever set the self destruct, "I'm here, where are you guys."

"Get on one and go. We're right behind you." He told me softly.

"What? No I'm not going anywhere without you." I argued. How dumb could he be, he wouldn't leave me and I sure as hell wasn't gonna leave him.

"Please trust me (y/n) and get on the pod." He spoke more sternly but I wasn't backing down.

"No, I'm waiting for you." I snapped.

"(y/n) get on the damn pod!" He shouted and it took me by surprise. He has never once yelled at me like that and it struck a nerve.

"Fine." I mumbled holding back tears from my hurt feelings. "But you better get on one too." I got inside and activated the pod. It dropped me down away from the ship.

"I'm sorry I yelled. Are you off the ship?" He asked in his normal tone.

"Yes now hurry up." I responded not wanting to acknowledge his apology.