27-Life Would Have No Meaning

(a/n Just wanted to point out that I do know that the way I wrote the prison wasn't accurate to how it looks in the clone wars show. I just have a different visual in my head of how I wanted it to be. The building is tall and circular but it doesn't have a middle, think of it like a donut. So the entire middle part is just open like a courtyard. Each floor is a long hallway that goes around in a circle with about 18-20 cells per floor. I hope that description made sense cause I'm not too sure how to describe it haha.)

Unknown POV
"Did you get the blood?" Sidious asked me as I entered his office. He was sitting in his chair behind his desk.

He had asked me to go the medical bay and steal a sample of (y/n)'s blood.

I nodded, "Yes and I ran the test for her midi-chlorian count as you instructed." I sat on the chair in front of his desk and leaned back.

"Good, what are the results?" His eyes burning into mine with a look of anticipation.

"19,500." This number is incredible, it's higher than mine, than his, than pretty much everyone except Anakin Skywalker's whose count is well above 20,000.

His eyes broke away from mine as he leaned back in his chair, he seemed to be lost in his thoughts before he finally continued, "I want Skywalker." He looked up back to me, "He's stronger and more powerful. When the time comes, we will kill (y/n) and Skywalker will be mine." A smile grew on his lips. He was upset the last time his plan had failed but that didn't mean he was gonna give up. He had a plot to take over the galaxy but he knew that he couldn't do it alone and needed a powerful apprentice.

If only he knew I had no intention of following through with what he wanted.

I had a plan of my own.

As soon as he got Skywalker, he would kill me. He's only kept me around so long because I've been useful to him but as soon as he gets what he wants I will be useless.

It didn't matter that we were blood, all he cared about was power and little did he know that would eventually become his downfall.

Anakin's POV
"Obi-Wan!" I yelled for my master as I ran up to him, "What's happening?" I asked even though I already knew what it was, but I needed to play dumb for (y/n)'s sake.

"It seems Ventress has escaped." He was stroking his beard, "Im going to go to the prison and try to figure out how this could've happened. You should go warn (y/n) we don't know where Ventress is and her first instinct could be to find her."

"No (y/n) will be fine, I'm going with you." If I'm going to keep everyone from finding out the truth then I needed to be at the center of the investigation.

He gave a surprised look because he knows I value (y/n)'s safety over anything else. He didn't say anything more and  just nodded and we left the temple to go to the prison.

"What do you mean everything is gone?" Obi-Wan questioned the woman at the desk.

"I went to get the footage ready because I knew you were coming and it's all just gone. Not just from today either but also yesterday's and even the visitors logs were completely wiped." She gave him an apologetic look and he gave out a frustrated sighs

I on other hand let out a small sigh of relief. Without the footage and logs then there was nothing to place (y/n) here.

But what's bothering me about it is that (y/n) never mentioned anything about wiping the systems. Did someone else do this? And if so who? And why?