48-Deal

Obi-Wans POV
"Master Ti, how is everything going with you and Miss Ari?" I asked the hologram of her on my palm, it's been some time now since they started de-chipping and from what I've been hearing, It's going a lot quicker than we predicted. The second the clones learned about what's inside of them they all agreed  immediately to the surgery. Even the ones who aren't medical clones have taken up learning how to remove them to quicken the process. They all have grown close to us and they would do anything to protect us. And so far none have chosen to leave the war, even though we gave them the opportunity to if they wished to have a life of their own.

"Very well Master Kenobi, if it continues going at this pace then I am confident we will be done by the end of this week. Then you and Skywalker can meet me on Kamino so we can figure out who put them up to this."

"And Jedi (y/l/n)." I added, Anakin told me he finally decided to tell her. Even though it was his idea to keep her in the dark about the plan, but I'm glad he told her, I didn't like keeping something like this from her any more than he did.

"Excellent, the more, the better." She smiled, "I should go, Ari needs me."

"Of course, may the force be with you." I nodded with a smile.

"And with you." She nodded back and ended the hologram.

"Obi are you finished?" Satine knocked on the door of her own bedroom in Padmé's apartment. I had asked her to wait outside while I made the call, I didn't want her accidentally showing up on the hologram.

I opened the door, "Yes, sorry I made you wait out here."  I placed my hand on her cheek and she smiled up at me, showing her pearly whites. "You sure do get more beautiful everyday."

She blushed at my words and I let out a small chuckle, she always blushed so easily, the same as the day I met her.

"This is my padawan learner, Obi-Wan Kenobi." My master Qui-Gon gestured towards me as he introduced me to the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Obi-Wan." She held her hand out with a smile, her beautiful blue eyes gazing into mine.

I grabbed her hand and brought it to my lips and placed a kiss on the back of her hand, while maintaining eye contact, "I assure you, the pleasure is all mine."

Her cheeks grew red and she let out a small giggle and it had to be the most adorable sound I had ever heard.

And from that moment on, my heart has been hers. Never have I loved another and I know I never will. I hate myself for leaving her behind all those years ago. Even after my master had given me his blessing, I felt I had to honor the code above all.

What a hard decision that was but it did bring me to Anakin which isn't something I would ever change. That boy may not know it but he's healed many of my broken pieces. He's always felt like a child to me, my child, I raised him and I couldn't be prouder with who he turned out to be. I love him more than he'll know.

"Happy Birthday Master!" A ten year old Anakin appeared in my quarters with a cake on a tray, that I'm sure he made himself.

"Oh wow this is.." I scanned the monstrosity of a cake before me, it was lop-sided and looked more like a blob of frosting covered in candles, "lovely." I smiled down at him and he grinned happily back with pure excitement at his accomplishment, "If you weren't a Jedi, you could've been a chef." I chuckled as I grabbed the cake from him and set it on my table.

"You think so?" He hopped on a chair and pulled up in front of the cake, his eyes scanning it with pride.

"I think you can do anything you set your mind to." I placed my hand on his shoulder.