67- A Million Kisses

(a/n I feel like this is the chapter everyone has been waiting for and I hope I did it justice. Please enjoy 💞

(y/n)'s POV
I kicked Rey out of my room and I was lying in my bed staring up at the ceiling. I didn't want her near me, I didn't want her to feel the battle going on inside of me. I didn't want her to feel the light finally returning. For the first time in weeks, I've begun to feel like me. I couldn't let her know, I didn't know what she would try and do.

I was angry still, but not at Anakin, or Obi-Wan, or Padme.. But at myself. I lost myself in my grief and rage, yeah they did me wrong, but I shouldn't have allowed myself to turn back down this dark path. Even now I can still feel the darkness residing in me because once you let it in, it's so hard to get it out. So I needed to leave here, away from Rey and Maul. So I can break free of the influence.

I was pregnant and the moment I realized it. It was like all the negative feelings Ive had began to wash away. My love for this baby was enough to cleanse my soul and he is all that matters. I placed my hand on my stomach, "I won't let anyone hurt you Hayden, I promise." I whispered to him.

This changes so much and everything started to make sense. This is why I've been sick lately. This is why my force connection with Anakin was becoming so much stronger and why we were able to appear in each other's dreams.

I had a part of him inside of me, we were deeply connected.

Even now I could feel my husband, he was close by. He knew what I was trying to say in the dream.

I closed my eyes and tried to connect with him.

Anakin.

Anakin's POV
Anakin.

I heard her voice in my head. For the very first time in so long, if you didn't count the dreams. She was calling to me and I could feel our connection growing stronger. Almost like she was trying to show me the way to her.

I'm coming for you.

I sent a message back to her and I turned the ship slightly to the right, where her signature was coming from. "I can feel her Obi-Wan, we're almost there."

Minutes went by before I got a reply from her, but the words she spoke next were well worth the wait. They were what I've dreamt of hearing. What I thought I would never hear.

I forgive you.

(y/n)'s POV
I didn't think I ever would. But I do. Now that my mind is clear, I'm able to forgive.

There was a knock at me door and my eyes shot open. I could feel them both. I reached under my pillow and gripped the lightsaber handle as a precaution and closed my eyes. I was hoping they thought I was sleeping and would go away. But of course the door opened and I kept my eyes closed.

"She's sleeping." I heard Rey mumble to Maul.

"Perfect, it'll be even easier." He told her and I heard them both enter the room.

"No, I can still reach her." I felt her hand on my head.

"I know you can feel it Rey, she's not on our side. The darkness in her is fading quickly." He snapped in a low whisper. "She was corrupted by them."

You mean I was corrupted by you.

She pulled her hand away from me, "I've worked too hard for this!" She snapped back in the same tone as him.

"If you won't do it then I will." I heard the sound of his lightsaber ignite.

My eyes snapped open and I pulled my blade from underneath my pillow and lit it just in time to catch his that was no more than two inches from my neck. I glared into his yellow eyes and pushed against his blade with all my strength causing him to stumble back and I used the force to shove Rey into a wall.