53-Three Days

(Song for this chapter: Hold On by chord overstreet Slowed version for (y/n)'s pov's)

(y/n)'s POV
I don't know how long it's been since I've been here but it had to have been days.

I was able to fix a few things on the pod so I had heat so I wouldn't start to freeze, but that was it. I couldn't go anywhere, I was stuck here.

I lied on the floor curled up in fetal position hugging myself to keep me from falling apart, My eyes burned from crying uncontrollably. I wasn't anymore, but not because I didn't want to but only because I don't think there were anymore tears left in me.

I was starving, I was dehydrated, and I'm pretty sure I was dying. My body was weak from the lack of nutrients. But I didn't care, the pain I felt from starvation was like a scrape on the knee in comparison to the pain I felt in my heart. The love on my life was gone and not only him, but Obi-Wan, my mentor and my father figure. Both of them ripped away from me.

The only way I'd escape the pain was when I would finally fall asleep from exhaustion and I would dream of holding him. But every time I woke up it's like he was taken from me all over again.

I wasn't laying here in hopes of a rescue. No, I was laying here waiting to die. I welcomed it, as long as I got to see him again.

Over and over I hummed the song in my head that he used to hum to me when I had trouble sleeping. How much I would give to hear him sing it to me one more time. How much I would give to hear his voice, see his smile, and feel his heart beat against my cheek as a fell asleep in his arms.

A heart breaking whimper escaped my mouth, but still no more tears. How could I continue life without him? The answer was that I couldn't.

I think I had fallen asleep again, I'm not sure, time seemed to be moving weirdly for me. I was disoriented and weak. But I felt a thud against the pod causing me to finally open my eyes. I could see a light blaring at me through the pod window.

Somebody found me. The thought made me want to cry and not of happiness. But because it wasn't him coming to rescue me, he'd never come for me again.

The next few events went by in a blur, I felt the ship moving towards another, I saw lights moving quickly past me, I heard voices I couldn't recognize, and I felt a mask being placed over my face and I drifted off  to another dream of Anakin holding me.

Anakins POV
"I can't believe you made me look like this." Obi-Wan complained as he gestured toward his transformation, he was changed into a Neimoidian.(Viceroy Gunrays race.)

"Well it was you or me and I prefer not to look like that." I pointed my finger up and down at him and he rolled his eyes. I on the other hand didn't need to go through a transformation. I was dressed in the same type of outfit as Jango Fett. Everyone would assume I was his personal bounty hunter or bodyguard. As long as I kept my helmet on and voice changed, everything would be fine. It also seemed normal since Obi-Wan took on the form of someone high up on the chain. Someone as important as him would definitely need a bodyguard.

"Of course you're the one who gets to stay normal." He grunted in a pout. I couldn't take him seriously in that form, he looked like a grumpy frog and I had to hold in my laughter. His eyes narrowed at my reaction, "Don't you dare laugh."

"I'm sorry Obi-Wan but you already know that paper beats rock." I shrugged with a smirk.

"That's an idiotic game, the rock could easily rip the paper." He mumbled as we walked the halls of a separatist safe house located on Ryloth.

"Not how the game works Master." I chuckled.

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever, were never playing that stupid game to make decisions ever again."