51-Made Up My Mind

(y/n)'s POV
"This is unbelievable." Padme paced around her apartment as the three of us and Satine sat in her living room, "A traitor in the Senate, I have no idea who it could be." She started to bite her nails in frustration as she was searching her mind for answers.

"We're only telling you because we trust you Padme and we can't have everyone be ignorant. Now that you know maybe you can search for signs that could indicate who it is." Anakin stood up and placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her down so she would stop pacing and gain her full attention, "And no one but you can know, not a single person is to be trusted is that understood? Not even Bail."

She narrowed her eyes at him, "Bail would never-"

"I'm sure he wouldn't but no chances can be taken Padme, promise us you won't tell another soul." He told her in a serious tone. "We've gone against the council to come and tell you this."

She sighed and moved away from his grip so she could sit in a chair across from us, Anakin came back and took a seat beside me. "Alright, I won't."

Suddenly another presence came into the room, "Obi!" Satine immediately stood up, and greeted Obi-Wan with a kiss on his lips.

"Um am I the only one who follows the code? When did this happen?" Ahsoka eyed the pair in shock.

Oops, it looks like we forgot to mention this little detail to her.

"Since Mandalore." I responded for them, and Ahsoka shot me an annoyed glare.

"So you all knew but me?" Her voice rose into a higher pitch, and it was obvious that she was a little hurt for being kept in the dark.

"Sorry snips, we forgot." Anakin responded with a shrug.

She crossed her arms and leaned back in the couch, "No one tells me anything." She mumbled low in a pout.

I felt bad for her, we were gonna have to make this up to her somehow. She's been feeling left out a lot lately.

"I'm sorry Ahsoka," Obi-Wan apologized to her, "But Anakin I need to speak with you for a moment, privately." His eyes shifted to mine with an apologetic look. I wonder what they could be talking about that I couldn't be a part of?

"Alright." My husband stood up but not before giving my knee an affectionate squeeze.

Anakins POV
Obi-Wan pulled me away so we were out of ear shot from the girls. "Master Yoda and I may have come up with a plan. We're not sure yet we still need to work out some of the details but I think it's our best shot."

"Well what is it?" I questioned urgently. I wanted to take care of this problem as soon as possible. I didn't feel safe that there was a traitor in our lives. I didn't feel safe for my wife or my best friends.

"You're probably not gonna like it." He gave me a sly smile.

"Just tell me." I folded my arms across my chest.

"We have to die."

"WHAT?!"

"I told you, you weren't gonna like it."

(y/n)'s POV
Anakin was quiet the whole time home. He hardly spoke a word to me and I was beginning to feel nervous. What could Obi-Wan have told him to make him this way? "Anakin?" I finally broke the long silence between us as we entered our room.

"Yeah?" He spoke low without looking at me as he took off his robes and shirt.

"What did Obi-Wan tell you?" I asked nervously. Did I even want to know..