22-You Will Watch

(y/n)'s POV
A week.. it's been a week in this hell and no one has come for me. They didn't know where I was, so how could they.. I thought I was going to finally have the happy life I've always craved for and just as quick as I had it, it was ripped away. If I ever see Ventress again I will not hesitate to rip her heart out.

The darkness I had tried so hard to suppress was scratching at me to be let out. I held it in as best as I could. I even tried meditating but I'm still chained to this wall which made it difficult, I was in constant pain. The cuts and stab marks over my body were beginning to heal but I had no doubt they were going to scar.

The King, Damon Scholath, came into the room and I felt nothing but fear in his presence. "I think you're ready to be let out, if you promise to behave." He was standing so close to me I could feel his breathe on my skin, his finger trailing the cuts on my stomach from his blade.

I nodded in response as tears fell down my face.

"No I need to hear you say it love." His hand clenched my cheeks together. His blue eyes burning into mine.

"I'll behave." I whimpered.

"Good girl." He unlocked the chains on my wrists and I rubbed them, they were bruised and bloody. "Let's get you cleaned up, I have a show today and I want you next to me." He lightly pulled the chain that was on my neck for me to follow him. There was the same woman that brought me my clothes and food standing outside the door. He handed my chain to her and she reluctantly grasped it, "I want her clean and changed, then bring her to the arena, and be quick about it." He demanded and she bowed as she trembled.

She led me to a room, it was a beautiful royal red.(This is what I picture)

(This is what I picture)

"This is yours." She spoke slowly and never made eye contact with me.

I glanced at her confused, "Mine? Why would he give me this?"

"I don't know, this is where he told me to bring you. I don't ask questions." She rushed to a door that I'm guessing  was the bathroom, "Come we must wash you up quickly." I followed her and I passed the bed I saw a chain on the headboard. Probably for the chain on my neck. He was gonna have me locked up every night. This room might be beautiful but it was still a prison..

"What's your name?" I asked the woman but she didn't answer, "It's just us in here." She looked up and met my eyes.

"Raina." She spoke in almost a whisper.

"How long have you been here Raina?" I asked as she turned on the water and I began to remove the old clothes. I winced as certain movements hurt my bruised body.

"I don't know." I felt my heart ache for her, no one deserves this. She seemed like a sweet lady if she wasn't so damaged. Her hair was frizzed and almost gray, she might've been in her late 40s.

"I'm sorry you have to be here." I gave a small smile and she returned it. If I ever get out of here I'm going to make sure I take her with me.

"I'm sorry you're here too."