2-Young and Beautiful

*EDITED*
༻✦༺

6 MONTHS AGO

"Again." Dooku electrified me and I could feel it coursing through my entire body, like every single one of my nerves was on fire, and I screamed out from the excruciating pain.

He's currently trying to train me to hide my force signature, so I'm not detected during my time in the Jedi Temple.

His methods aren't the greatest.

"There will be no point in this mission if you can't do something as simple as hide your signature." He growled at me and puts his hands down, stopping the pain that made my body feel like giving away.

"I'm sorry Master." I responded breathlessly. We have been doing this for a few hours straight. I feel too weak to continue, but Dooku doesn't care about that, he won't stop the torture until he's pleased.

"Don't apologize it's pathetic, just try again or there will be more consequences." He spoke menacingly while he lifted his hands in the air, like he was already preparing for me to fail so he could shock me again.

I slowed down my breathing and focused on the force. I imagined a dark cloud surrounding me; making me almost invisible.

"Good." Dooku put his arms down. "I can still feel it, but it's very faint. With more practice you will be able to hold it and control it with ease."

I breathed out a sigh of relief, I was terrified of him. I knew if I didn't do as he asked, he would kill me with almost no remorse. But this man has been the only father and family that I knew. I believe he cares for me as much as a Sith could, but he cares about power even more.

"Rest my dear." He walked over to me and placed a hand gently on my shoulder. I flinched from the touch, expecting pain as always, "We will continue this tomorrow." He moved his hand off my shoulder and swiftly walked out of the room, leaving me on the cold floor.

All I want is his approval, for him to be proud of me and the only way I can do that is if I'm successful with this plan.

I sat up slowly grunting in pain, my body was tired and bruised from the day. I needed to rest if I'm going to survive more of this tomorrow.

PRESENT

"Who are you?" The smooth voice of a man startled me; I slightly jumped and spun around quickly to face him. He was standing at the door looking at me with curious and confused expression. Once my eyes landed on him, I knew that he had to be Anakin Skywalker. He had dark blonde hair, blue piercing eyes, a scar near his right eye, everything my Master described to me. Although he left out the part that said how handsome this man was, "Miss?" He stepped a little closer to me, furrowing his brows more.

It wasn't until he spoke a second time that I realized I had been gawking at him without actually saying anything.

I shook my head slightly to push my distracting thoughts away, "I'm (y/n) the new housekeeper." I spoke to him with complete confidence, I even put on a sweet smile.

He still eyed me with a confused expression, before realization crossed his features, then he smiled. "Oh right I'm sorry," He started walking towards me and I held my breath from how nervous his actions made me. From what I've been told about him, he is strong with the force. I feel like my body is on overdrive trying to keep my force signature hidden from him right now, "I forgot we got rid of the droids, I'm Anakin." He held out his hand for me to shake and I reluctantly reached for it, fearing that he would feel my force energy with a touch.