♡3♡

Taehyung stares at his black phone screen with wide eyes, shocked eyes after he sends the last message to Jeongguk and literally powers it off.

What the actual fuck did I just do?!

Stupid! Stupid Taehyung!!

Taehyung had gotten out of the near heart attack when Jeongguk called him beautiful---and another before when he called him cute or the other say when he commented wow, or when he got protective over him---

Or when he said he crosses his mind. It's a miracle Taehyung's heart is functioning properly and hasn't burst.

And now, even if Jeongguk said he's beautiful---he shouldn't have just sent him the obvious 'I'm thirsting over you' text.

You're hot. Seriously Kim Taehyung??!!

Taehyung tosses away his phone and falls back on his bed, covers his mouth with his hand and screams. Yup, he screams.

What must he be thinking of me!!! Uuughhh

Why couldn't I control myself?!

Gosh Kim Taehyung, you're an idiot.

Taehyung thrashes on his bed, kicking his legs and arms onto the mattress as he wails dramatically.

The fact they were texting for the first time and haven't talked face to face more than once, still being away in the class and not talking---and he just texted Jeongguk that---

Taehyung keeps desperately and dramatically crying.

------------------------

As Jeongguk wasn't already on verge of losing his mind that Taehyung actually texted him, he sure was dying of nervousness that he so boldly called Taehyung beautiful. He didn't expect him to text back and not block him for acting like a creep and flirt.

But they kind of flirted in the comments and neither denied that they weren't doing such a thing.

And then Jeongguk felt the intense burn in his lungs when the water he was drinking went the wrong way---because of those words that Taehyung sent him. He choked badly on water.

You're hot.

The water is out of his mouth, he's coughing wildly, tears forming in his tears as he gasps for breath. He looks at his phone, still coughing, looks again and again.

It's really Taehyung, his 'more than a crush' who sent this to him.

"Yes!! Yes!!" Jeongguk yells, jumps in the air and wiggles his hips, laughs. He slaps his face, rubs his eyes and sees the text again, screeches again.

He jumps on the couch with his phone his hand, trashes on it happily, hiding his face in the cushion.

He just can't believe Taehyung thinks he's hot. This means he thinks about him in that way, observes him to have said this. But whatever it is, he's so fucking happy today.

------------------------

As usual, they couldn't look at eachother when in class. Jeongguk and Jaehyun entered and Taehyung was already there, drawing something on his sketchbook at the back seat of the class by the window.

Jaehyun and Jeongguk take the seat somewhere in the middle and the lecture starts.

"This is going to be your last year's first and final project but a big one because this will be determining your every skill of photography." The professor says.