♡28♡

Jeongguk listens to his co-producer explaining the structure of the songs and how they'll be embedded. Jeongguk had been quiet for most of the times since he's not that fluent in English but he's happy he can understand what Mr. Joseph is saying.

The man's almost the same age as him, American born and his first hand partner in the production. They're in Jeongguk's apartment which was given to him for the stay, from where they are to leave for the meeting in the evening and then to studio. Jeongguk prefers working from home and he had said sorry to the man for disturbing him and calling him here.

It's been a week he's here and their team has been working nonstop. He misses Taehyung so much. They talk everyday. Just two nights ago they had an intimate video call that Jeongguk shouldn't be thinking of right now.

Jeongguk listens to Joseph carefully as they go through the songs on his laptop but then suddenly there's a small ruckus outside the door. Since the apartment hall was small and the door was not so far from them, they could easily here it.

Then someone was pinching in the door code. Jeongguk frowns because he hasn't given anyone the code except for Seokjin who isn't even here. They both get alert at the thought of intrusion.

The door opens and Jeongguk's eyes widen when the person walks in.

"Tae?" Jeongguk utters and gets up.

Taehyung's smile vanishes into an embarrassed one because he didn't know Jeongguk had company and wanted to just open the door and simply surprise him.

"Oh, hi." Taehyung whispers, standing there awkwardly.

"Oh my God!" Jeongguk exclaims and runs towards him and before Taehyung knows, he's being picked up from his waist and into the air by his boyfriend.

"Gukkie!" Taehyung shrieks at the sudden gesture but laughs contented in being held by his boyfriend after a whole week.

Jeongguk puts Taehyung down on his feet and cups his face. "I can't believe you're here!" Jeongguk exclaims.

Taehyung chuckles again and holds his wrists gently. They're about to lean in when they hear a clearing of throat.

Jeongguk and Taehyung look at the direction, Taehyung turns scarlet, forgetting that they weren't alone.

The man smiles a little awkwardly at Taehyung.

"Oh sorry! I forgot." Jeongguk chuckles.

"Tae, this is Joseph, our team member and we're in this project first hand." Jeongguk says.

"And this is Kim Taehyung, my boyfriend." Jeongguk says as he gestures towards Taehyung. It always leaves him flustered.

He's also flustered because Jeongguk looks so hot speaking in English, this much he can understand.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you." Joseph smiles widely and holds his hand out to shake which Taehyung takes shyly.

"You too." He mumbles in English and Jeongguk almost melts.

"I'm sorry but can we continue this---".

"Of course! We were done with the sorting anyway." Joseph says. "See you in the meeting then." Taehyung moves away from the door as Joseph leaves and Jeongguk shuts it behind him.

The moment it's shut, Jeongguk turns around and all Taehyung could comprehend was strong hands on his waist, being pulled towards his boyfriend and then his lips being captured in a searing kiss.

The impact causes him to stumble a little bit Jeongguk holds him as he kisses him and he kisses him exactly how much he missed him, delivers it through his lips and not words.