♡2♡

Jeongguk hit the horn again, both him and Jaehyun glaring at the door of Yugyeom's house because he was talking a lot of time to get ready. Jeongguk picked Jaehyun and now Yugyeom because they'd be going together to where they all agreed to meet.

"Yug, get your ass out!" Jaehyun yells, not caring about being polite for those who might be disturbed by his loud shouts.

"Who the fuck are you trying to impress huh?" Jaehyun yells and Jeongguk closes his eyes momentarily, sighs.

"Thank God!" Jaehyun exclaims when Yugyeom rushes out of his house.

"Sorry boys." Yugyeom utters in amusement as he jogs toward Jeongguk's car.

"Stop whining." Yugyeom says to Jaehyun from the window and opens the backseat door. When he's about to sit, Jeongguk slightly jerks the car forward.

"What the hell, Jk?!" Yugyeom exclaims and Jeongguk smirks.

"Asshole." Yugyeom mumbles but Jeongguk does it again and Yugyeom groans.

"Stop being a bitch! We're already late." Yugyeom exclaims.

"And I wonder who's fault is that." Jaehyun mumbles.

"Whatever, let's just go." Yugyeom say as he shuts the door.

"You did dress up to impress." Jeongguk remarks and Yugyeom raises his eyebrow.

"I seriously did not and even if I did, what is it to you?" Yugyeom shrugged and Jeongguk stopped the urge to roll his eyes.

"Hmm, let's just go, Jk. We'll know for sure when we get there." Jaehyun smirks and Jeongguk wanted to throw both of his friends out of the car.

----------------------

Jeongguk felt bad but he hated it here right now. The moment he entered the milkshake shop, he thought he'd see Taehyung with Jimin and Hoseok as well since they texted Yugyeom they are already there.

Jimin told them that he texted Taehyung and he'll be here, just had a little work to take care of.

Jeongguk tried his best to enjoy even though it's been only ten minutes and they just ordered. He was among his friends but he couldn't enjoy. They all seemed to be talking and laughing as if they were friends for centuries and Jeongguk did join in those twenty minutes.

"Text him again." It was Yugyeom who said it and Jeongguk didn't want to show his irritation. Yugyeom is his best friend and he would never be upset with him but he just doesn't want to think what he's actually feeling like could be a possibility.

"I've been texting him but he probably got annoyed and isn't replying now." Jimin says.

"He did say he had work so don't disturb him." Jaehyun says.

"Yeah and that work would be him buying another canvas or a paint brush." Hoseok sighs.

Jeongguk keeps glancing at the door from time to time

-------------------

Taehyung rushes out of the taxi, being thirty minutes late already and he didn't do it on purpose, he had an appointment with a guy his mother referred to about the new apartment Taehyung was making up his mind about.

He had to leave early so Taehyung had to meet him, he didn't know he'd get so late. Taehyung stops himself just as he's about to enter the shop, he steps back and leans against the wall.

Taehyung takes a deep breath and fixes his hair. His heart is beating wildly. He knows they all are already there, he is there and he is excited but he's so scared, doesn't even know why.