♡1♡

Jeongguk stares at the screen, particularly on the comment in which Taehyung was tagged and his heart starts beating wildly because he's also tagged in this post of Yugyeom and there's a big chance Taehyung might see the post which is an embarrassing picture of his.

He was well---not really angry at Yugyeom just a bit---salty that Yugyeom was actually talking about going out with Taehyung. He isn't scared to admit that he indeed was jealous because there's no way he'll let that happen. He should be the one talking to Taehyung but too bad he's a scared bitch.

Yugyeom hasn't even met Taehyung and Taehyung called him angel. Angel!! Bloody Yugyeom and his innocent way of flirting even of he's straight, he wouldn't trust him with Taehyung. He won't trust anyone.

So he just ignored Yugyeom when he tried his best to not respond to him in anyway. It's not his friend's fault but still---well, he's dramatic.

And his swore his heart was about to burst when Taehyung actually commented on Yugyeom's post. He was using his phone under his shirt and suddenly felt too hot, peeked out of the fabric and set it on himself, ignoring Yugyeom again as the two were using insta in the same room.

He takes a screenshot.

He tried to calm his breathing, he was sure his cheeks are red and his heart---it was a whole another story.

He bit his lip, a little too hard as he thought it's the only way he could start conversing with Taehyung so he replied to hobi.hobi's comment, his heart fluttering when he knew Taehyung is somehow like him. He chuckles.

It was indirect, his message and he wanted to scream and cry when Taehyung actually replied to him.

Oh---uh thanks @jeon_jk1 for being so understanding among these idiots 🤭

Jeongguk read that reply over and over again, checked that it's Taehyung who actually typed his account name with his own beautiful and delicate hands---he just got acknowledged by him!!!

Jeongguk could even feel the sting of excited tears in his eyes.

He was smiling so widely and he wanted to fucking cry too. He could feel Yugyeom's eyes on him but he doesn't care. He's so fucking happy.

He immediately types a reply because there's no way he's letting any opportunity go now. If not in person then he'll know Taehyung through Instagram first.

He hesitates when he chose purple heart but then he realized---fuck hesitation, he's not stepping back and sent the reply with the purple heart and immediately turn off his phone, takes a deep breath.

Can't believe he's thankful of Yugyeom who posted his picture and to Hoseok whom he met only one or twice through Yugyeom who mentioned Taehyung in the post.

Jaehyun and Yugyeom follow Taehyung's friends in Instagram so he does too and the two, namely Jimin and Hoseok accept even. Atleast now he'll properly be able to see Taehyung's pictures through these accounts because Taehyung never posts his pictures on his Instagram account.

The biggest and scariest step, following Taehyung well he'll use his other account for that first.

He'd do anything to see Taehyung's reaction right now.

He's so fucking happy. Jeongguk gets up and ruffles Yugyeom's hair.

"What the fuck!" Yugyeom exclaims but Jeongguk just grabs his bag and rushes outside the practice room towards his car, his heart still racing and smile never leaving his lips.

He can't wait to get to university tomorrow. Even if he can't speak to him, he'll just watch him from a far.

----------------------

Taehyung reads Jeongguk's comment again and again. From his reply to Hoseok's comment to the mention of his name and the purple heart.

Taehyung's on his bed, holding his phone above him and he actually did drop it when Jeongguk type his name, actually nickname but still!!

And he was actually so nervous when Hoseok tagged him in Yugyeom's post and he realised it's actually about Jeongguk. He was just thinking about Jeongguk's last post caption that's who's the lucky person who's laugh is a melody to Jeongguk's ears.

He smiled sadly, wishing it could be him.

And then he forgot everything when in the middle of fun and banter, Jeongguk and him actually talked, for the very first time and Taehyung's heart is soaring.

He places the phone on his heart, stares at the ceiling. He's smiling, breathing heavily and then he laughs, heartfelt and beautiful as he realizes Jeongguk actually talked about him and replied him with a purple heart, his favorite color.

He took a screenshot and he is looking at it again. He squeals loudly, has an urge to kiss the screen of his phone.

He did took screenshots of g.c_captures, some texts that he uses and will use to blackmail Jimin or Hoseok, some of Jeongguk's post, lyrics  or quotes but never his selfies. There's barely four selfies Jeongguk uploaded and Taehyung just didn't know why he didn't kept them safe. He just couldn't.

He uses his phone extra carefully when he opens Jeongguk's account, scared that he might end up liking. He doesn't want to be exposed.

He saw that Jimin and Hoseok now follow Jeongguk and Jaehyun and so does they. He pouts because Jaehyun followed him too, he shares art with him as well but Jeongguk didn't.

But it's okay. He is way too happy today.

And the rest of his day spends with utter happiness. Even Hoseok and Jimin were a bit weirded out when they decided to have dinner at Taehyung's place. He was so happy and yes, Jimin's right---goofy.

Why wouldn't he, he just got noticed by his crush.

--------------------