♡21♡

Pic cred to rightful owner 😍

Earlier:

A day after the incident was Jeongguk's parents anniversary. Taehyung had almost forgotten about it since Jeongguk have him the invitation two weeks earlier and about what happened at his birthday party, all he was thinking of was how to make that girl pay for what she did and take her ass to court for it.

It wasn't a party and Taehyung thought it would be rude to keep Jeongguk away from his parents and go there together as if Jeongguk needed the invitation too. He wanted to go there as a guest but Taehyung told him he should be with them as a family member. They'd be seeing one another anyways. 

The moment Jeongguk's mother opened the door, she had squealed seeing Taehyung in person. Squishing his cheeks and hugging him.

"I've seen you in pictures and Jeongguk never shuts up about you but I am so happy to finally meet you." She says in awe.

"Goodness, what a gorgeous boy you are." She pinches Taehyung's cheeks again. The boy giggles at that.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Jeon." Taehyung says as he hands her the bag of wine he's holding.

"Oh no, call me Mom if you want. I'd love that. And thank you for this." She says and Taehyung beams with a smile.

"Come on in. The rest are already there. So good to see more of Jeongguk's friends and especially you." She smiles.

"Hey." Jeongguk whispers as he finally gets to greet Taehyung after his mother.

"Hi." Taehyung whispers as Jeongguk slides his arm around his waist and leans forward to peck his lips.

"Looks like she loves you a lot." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung smiles widely but teasingly.

"Are you jealous?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk snorts.

"I'm fucking happy she loves you. Dad will be happy too. Let's go meet him. He couldn't come to the door because he and Yugyeom are having some sort of game." Jeongguk says and Taehyung giggles.

"Tae, wait. I uh---there's something I want to tell you---".

"You two! Get over here!" Mrs. Jeon interrupts and Jeongguk curses.

"Just don't be mad." Jeongguk says as they walk towards the main hall.

Taehyung frowns, is about to ask why when his eyes fall on the last person he ever wanted to see. Minseol.

What the fuck is she doing here?!

Taehyung looks at Jeongguk, frowning. Jeongguk seems equally uncomfortable seeing her here too and Taehyung sure as hell hopes there's a proper explanation as to why this bitch is here.

"Honey, stop playing with kids and meet Jeongguk's boyfriend!" Mrs. Jeon squeals as she grabs her husband and makes him get up. Jeongguk's father seems to stop playing whatever game he and Yugyeom are playing.

He gets up, eyes falling on Taehyung who was slightly nervous because Mrs. Jeon made it so easy for him but his father---

But it all vanishes when Mr. Jeon smiles so wide, endearment taking over his features, eyes crinkle in a similar fashion as Jeongguk's does.

"Finally I get to meet someone! I was sure my son is a loser when it comes to love." He says as he makes his way towards Taehyung. Jeongguk groans.

"Welcome. I am very happy to meet you." He says as he pats Taehyung's shoulder.

"Thank you. I'm happy to meet you too." Taehyung smiles.