♡4♡

Pic cred plain painn

tae_taebaby:
don't ever say sorry for doing something like that. I was just a bit surprised and that's all.

It's actually so cute...and I liked the pic

I'd even let you take more lol

Please dont be sorry. It makes me feel like a liar in your eyes saying I liked the pic when I didn't

I love it

jeon_jk1:
Are you sure? 🥺

tae_taebaby:
absolutely 🤩

jeon_jk1:
oh thank God. I was really scared 😂

tae_taebaby:
Don't be. I dont bite 😉

jeon_jk1:
I---okay...

tae_taebaby:
😎

jeon_jk1:
You're really something else 😂

tae_taebaby:
I know 😏

(Birthday Dinner)

"Kim Taehyung, I swear to God if you try to take one more cupcake from the table I am gonna forget it's your birthday!!" Jimin exclaims. The three bestfriends were setting and decorating the apartment for the dinner.

Taehyung pouts and goes back to check again if everything is alright. He did buy a cake but it was a smaller one because Jeongguk said he, Jaehyun and Yugyeom will be bringing the cake and Taehyung didn't have a heart to deny at such an adorable request.

"The dinner floor is set, Jimin has set the table for cake, now we need the cake and as Yoongi said, special japchae made by Jin as a present. The rest of the food is also set." Hoseok says and Taehyung claps his hand.

"I can't believe, for the first time we did everything according to the plan and in an organized manner." Taehyung chuckles.

"They all should be here by now. I know Yoongi hyung can be late because it's workday but they aren't the other three here yet?" Hoseok mumbles.

Just then, the bell rings and lots of knocks are followed right after. They know it's Yugyeom.

"I'll get it." Taehyung chuckles and walks towards the door. He takes a deep breath because it's not just Yugyeom and Jaehyun but Jeongguk as well and he sure waited for him more than this dinner. He opens the door.

"There's our birthday boy!!" Yugyeom exclaims excitedly. He rushes forward and hugs him. Taehyung smiles and greets him back.

"Wait!" Yugyeom says and dramatically gestures to come forward. Jaehyun is holding a bouquet on his hand and the box looks like that of a cake, surprisingly balances it on his palm. There are gift bags on the floor too.

"Here you go, happy birthday Tae!!" Yugyeom grabs the bouquet from Jaehyun and gives it to Taehyung who happily accepts.

"Thank you." Taehyung smiles at him. Jimin walks over and grabs the cake box from Jaehyun.

"I'll take that. I have to set it." Jimin says.

"Careful with it. Jeongguk told us to be extra careful with the cake. He wasn't letting us bring it but we said it might get late already." Yugyeom says.

"Okay okay." Jimin says and walks away after giving a quick glance to Taehyung.

Jaehyun wishes Taehyung birthday as well and grabs all the gifts, Yugyeom made him. But Taehyung's eyes didn't leave the door because Jeongguk wasn't here.