♡6♡

Jeongguk knocks on Taehyung's apartment rather loudly, it was unnecessary but whatever. It's past dinner, the night is cold, the rain has stopped but it might start any moment. Jeongguk doesn't care.

He hears footsteps and the door opens, Hoseok and Jimin both are there which was also unnecessary since one person was enough to open the door. But Jeongguk frowns at their smiles, wide and creepy.

"What?" Jeongguk says and they shake their head simultaneously which further creeps Jeongguk out.

"It's really cold outside so---".

"Oh please, do enter the humble abode of our friend." Hoseok says and Jeongguk chuckles nervously, walks inside.

He takes off his shoes and walks towards the hall, admiring the small place and it's homey appearance. His eyes fall on the couch and he rushes towards it.

Jimin and Hoseok stay behind but there is no way they won't peak.

Jeongguk looks at the sleeping boy, a comforter on him now. He walks over to sit on the edge of the couch where Taehyung's legs curl away. He doesn't mind the proximity at all, why would he?

If Taehyung wakes up and asks why Jeongguk is here, he would have no explanation. He doesn't even know it himself. All he knows that Taehyung cried and he wanted nothing more but to be with him.

He also wants to make sure Taehyung never cries.

He can only see Taehyung's eyes, the rest of his face covered with he comforter and the pillow he's hugging. His long eyelashes gently touch the skin.

Jeongguk thinks what should he do now that he's here. What was he even thinking at first place. He's gonna make a fool out of himself if Taehyung wakes up and asks why he's here.

Jimin and Hoseok are surely already planning to embarrass him.

Looking at Taehyung, the memories of New Year's party come to his mind, how it still feels so unreal that he has actually kissed the boy he loved and how that kiss exceeded each and every expectation he had when thinking of kissing Taehyung.

Words are not enough to describe it, what Jeongguk felt at that moment and how he wishes for that moment to repeat again and again.

If only he could remember and if only expressing his love to Taehyung was easy...if only Taehyung didn't have a crush on someone else.

Yugyeom told him to do one important thing as well; tell Taehyung g.c_captures is his account because the more late he does, the more angry Taehyung might get.

He's terrified though. He doesn't want Taehyung to think he had any bad intentions by not telling him about the truth and hiding it all the time.

He did have an intention but it wasn't bad one.

He settles on not waking Taehyung up and begging Hoseok and Jimin to not tell him he was here. That it'll make things awkward.

But nope, it wasn't supposed to go this way as he hears a loud thud, like something metal hitting the floor and it startles him badly and Taehyung too.

"Sorry." He hears both Jimin and Hoseok say and then laughing which proves it was intentional.

Though his attention is caught by the movement on the couch, Taehyung stretching his limbs as he blinks open his eyes.

Jeongguk could do nothing but be mesmerized by the gorgeous sight.

Taehyung frowns when his eyes adjusts to the surroundings. His eyes flutter multiple times and then he abruptly gets up, looking at Jeongguk as if he's seeing him for the very first time.