♡27♡

W: mature language

Jeongguk had just gotten to the hotel room after meeting with the new producers. They've gone through the songs for the third day now. It's not too late and he's really hungry so he orders dinner.

The hotel room feels so empty despite being so lavish because Taehyung isn't here. They've been talking daily, for three days and that time has Jeongguk finally forget of all the loneliness.

He can't wait to go home to his lover.

After dinner, Jeongguk decides to call Taehyung but as soon as he's about to hit the call button, his screen lights up with Taehyung's incoming call. my love💜

He smiles and swipes to take the call.

"Hi Gukkie!" Taehyung's cheerful voice greets him. Jeongguk gets comfortable on the bed.

"Hey baby." Jeongguk utters. "How's my love doing?"

"I'm good. Missing you so much." Taehyung's voice turns a bit sad.

"Oh you have no idea how much I miss you." Jeongguk utters.

"I would've called you sooner but Jimin and Hoseok were here. Kept saying they can't leave me to sulk in loneliness because you're not here." Taehyung says and Jeongguk chuckles.

"Atleast they were with you. This hotel room I'm in just feels so empty so empty sad lonely." Jeongguk says.

"It's been only three days and I'm going out of my mind without you." Taehyung mumbles.

"Me too, baby." Jeongguk whispers.

"Okay, let's not get sad. Tell me about your day." Taehyung says excitingly.

They talk about their day, falling off track with jokes and then discussing the smallest of things that happened.

"It feels like my body won't function properly because you haven't touched me." Taehyung almost whines and Jeongguk can picture his pout.

"There's nothing more I want than to have you in my arms. Want to kiss you so bad." Jeongguk utters.

"Me too. Want to do more than just kissing." Taehyung says and Jeongguk bites his lower lip.

"Yeah? What did you do then? When you missed me touching you?" Jeongguk asks, his voice an octave lower.

"Gukkie." Taehyung whines and the voice does something to him, it always does.

"Tell me, baby." Jeongguk says, a bit demanding.

"I tried touching my self." Taehyung shyly admits, a little embarrassed.

"Yeah? How? And where did you touch yourself baby?" Jeongguk says and his voice makes Taehyung whine.

"I-I touched my cock and-and my nipples but---".

"Fuck! But what?".

"But it wasn't enough. It never will be because it wasn't you. Even my fingers weren't enough." Taehyung whines.

"You fingered yourself?" Jeongguk utters, feeling the blood rushing south as he imagined Taehyung doing that.

"Yes but missed your fingers." Taehyung utters.

"Hmm, is that so?"

"Yes, they're thicker. They open me up better." Taehyung says.

"Oh I wish I could do that to you right now." Jeongguk says.

"Me too." Taehyung whines.

"Tell me, baby. What are you wearing right now?" Jeongguk asks.

"Your shirt." Taehyung whispers. And Jeongguk feels himself harden more because Taehyung in his clothes is always a sight.