♡12♡

Earlier:

Taehyung opens the door himself since his two bestfriends were being two lazy on the couch.

He frowns because there was no one and then his eyes fall on the package box on the floor. He picks it up as it had his name on it and walks inside.

"Who was it?" Jimin asks as Taehyung walks towards the couch.

"Someone left this." Taehyung says. Jimin and Hoseok gather around him as he puts the box on the table in front of him.

"Were you expecting something?" Hoseok asks and Taehyung shakes his head.

"Hurry! Open it up." Jimin says. Taehyung does, opens it and carefully unwrap the paper.

"A sweater." Hoseok mumbles.

Taehyung holds the purple sweater up, looking at it in awe.

"Is there any letter?" Jimin asks and tries to look for it bit finds nothing.

"I liked the one Joonie hyung was wearing but I love this one! And it's purple!" Taehyung exclaims in fascination.

"But who sent it?" Jimin asks, still looking for the sender's name anywhere or any hint. Though he and Hoseok were sure who did.

"Isn't it obvious! Jeongguk sent it!" Hoseok exclaims. Taehyung whips his head towards his friend, biting his lips nervously, heart thuddung violently at the thought of the circumstances.

"But---how does he know?" Taehyung mumbles.

"Didn't you comment on Joon hyung's post that you liked the sweater?" Jimin asks.

"But there were hundreds of comments. There's no way he saw it." Taehyung says.

"I saw it. Hoseok saw it and I'm sure he did too. What more confirmation do you need that he really really likes you?" Jimin says, looks at Hoseok who nods at him.

"It could be Yoongi hyung." Taehyung says and both his best friends scoff.

"That's like only a 10% possibility. Jeongguk sent it to you it's 100% possible." Jimin says and Hoseok nods.

"Should I call him and ask?" Taehyung says, completely ignoring the question earlier asked.

"I should call Yoongi hyung first!" Taehyung says. "If he didn't send it then it's Jeongguk."

"Fine, okay."

It takes a few rings and Yoongi picks up.

"Hey kiddo." Yoongi says.

"Hi hyung. You busy?" Taehyung asks because be doesn't want to waste the other's time.

"Kinda but what is it?" Yoongi asks.

"Won't take long. I got this purple sweater minutes ago. Did you send it?" Taehyung asks.

"No." Yoongi replies. Taehyung's heart beats wildly.

"Oh okay. That's all I wanted to ask. Go back to your work. Will talk to you later." Taehyung doesn't even wait for the response and ends the call.

"It wasn't him." Taehyung says.

"Told ya." Hoseok says.

"I should call Jeongguk." Taehyung was about to call but Jimin snatches his phone.

"Nope! You're gonna wear that sweater and have a photoshoot. Then you can call him all you want." Jimin says.

"Yup! You're gonna post it and pretend you don't know who sent it. We'll see how he replies." Hoseok says, grabbing Taehyung's camera.