♡18♡

Pic cred to rightful owner

Turns out, neither Jimin nor Yugyeom had changed the door's pass code. It was just a lie and the two being idiots, fell for it.

Taehyung texted Jeongguk that the code is same and he should hurry before Jimin changes his mind and really locks them.

Taehyung was in his room, so thrilled and excited that normally he should be waiting right by the door but he couldn't even leave his room, his legs so shaky that he sits down on the edge of the bed.

He chuckles a little because he'd be seeing Jeongguk after their confession. They got separated by their evil friends right after that, dragging them in opposite directions despite them trying to get out of their holds.

He jolts when he hears the door bell and right after it, the pass code being entered. He smiles even though he's shaking, getting up with his equally shaky legs but stops as he reaches for the door of his room.

"Tae?" Jeongguk's inside his apartment and he's calling for him, obviously expected him to be there but he's here in his room, not hiding but only too overwhelmed with the fact that it's all real.

He hears footsteps on the few staircase in his apartment and a few more steps, Jeongguk would be right infornt of him. But now, after so much hesitancy, he's suddenly so impatient.

He opens the door and steps out, stopping as he sees Jeongguk turning from the stairs and into the small hallway. Both of them stop in their tracks as their eyes meet.

And feelings burst like fireworks.

"Hey." Taehyung breathes out, so low as if a bit louder and he'll break the whole atmosphere.

Jeongguk was already nervous, excited but nervous and now he has seen Taehyung, first time after his confession, as his love now and he's about to explode from all the feels.

"Hi." Jeongguk whispers.

"Jimin didn't change the code." Taehyung chuckles. "I was locked in for no reason."

"Neither did Yugyeom." Jeongguk says, a nervous smile on his lips. Small and awkward talk? This shouldn't be happening. They weren't this awkward even when they first met.

"What the hell is wrong with us?" Taehyung laughs because really, they are being too shy.

"Something big happened, Tae. But we're being such losers rights now." Jeongguk admits.

"Let's just---let's go inside." Taehyung points to his room and Jeongguk nods. His legs finally having strength to walk forward and towards Taehyung's room, the other walks inside as well.

He walks in and closes the door behind him, leans against it. Taehyung turns.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung whispers, his eyes as if glowing and it takes this mere whisper, a desperate and hopeful whispers from Taehyung for every barrier to break.

Taehyung's hands are reaching for Jeongguk as Jeongguk's are for Taehyung, the next moment that leaves their bodies in sparks as they collide, touching through every fiber of their beings.

Jeongguk curls his arms around Taehyung's waist as Taehyung does so around the other's neck, lips crashing in a fierce most desperate kiss.

They hold one another as if letting go will take away their last breaths too.

It's their first kiss after the confession night, second after the dramatic confession itself and its fair that the two are so desperate, its been hours and they were supposed to be having an emotional talk rather than being dragged away in separate directions by their friends.