♡13♡

Right after Taehyung had talked to Yoongi, he had replied to the questions of his friends in the group chat. They were all asking the same thing; who is he and when do they have to kill him.

Taehyung chuckles a little at that and tell them what Yoongi told him to. He told them he was his bully in high school back in Daegu and was too obsessed with hurting Taehyung that Yoongi had to get him through law.

All just because Taehyung joined the school late yet was on top of the class and the asshole was pushed back in the grades and his rich, arrogant ass couldn't bear it.

Taehyung always wondered how an idiot like Changwon could be a class topper before him. Taehyung was proud that he surpassed him but it made the other mad and being arrogant, proud of being rich and smart---he was also stupid as hell and decided to be Taehyung's worst nightmare in high school.

He had even beaten Taehyung so many times that one time was way too much and that's when Yoongi got involved when he saw the bruises Taehyung was hiding and he got Changwon through law.

The worse reason was he heard Taehyung telling Yoongi about his sexuality and bullied him because of it top even when Taehyung a poor crush on one guy who didn't even know him and lasted a few days. Taehyung got bigger problems than that, namely Changwon.

Taehyung doesn't tell all this depth to his friends. He just turned off his phone that he hears the knock on the door and he frowns.

He panics a little because there could be a possibility that if Changwon is in Seoul and said he will sew Taehyung, he might have found his apartment as well.

Taehyung doesn't have any screen to look who's outside, just a peephole so he walks towards the door with careful steps not to make any noise and looks.

He sighs in relief and a smile immediately stretches on his lips, heart beat gets wild as he watches Jeongguk outside his door. He immediately opens the door, the boy smiles at him.

"Hi." Jeongguk utters.

"Hey." Taehyung whispers, smiling widely as he lets Jeongguk inside the apartment and closes the door.

"Wasn't expecting you. It's your music practice day." Taehyung says as the two walk inside. Jeongguk stays quiet.

"You okay?" Taehyung asks, places his hand on his shoulder and Jeongguk turns around.

"I should ask you this. Are you okay?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung frowns.

"Of course I'm okay. Why would you think I'm not?" Taehyung chuckles.

"That guy---". Jeongguk utters and Taehyung sighs.

"Well, I told you what there was. He was a bully and well---kinda extreme one." Taehyung says.

"Do you think he'll hurt you again?" Jeongguk says, his eyes showing immense worry and Taehyung smiles.

"I don't even know if he's here and Yoongi hyung got him arrested last time and I'm sure he'll do worse if something happens now. Don't worry." Taehyung says.

"Arrested? What?! What did he do? Did he do something---". Jeongguk says in alarm, knowing it must be something big that the guy got arrested.

"No, it's just that Yoongi hyung found out about him bullying me and---".

"Don't lie to me." Jeongguk says, cutting Taehyung's words and the other looks at him a bit surprised.

"Sorry, I---you don't have to tell me." Jeongguk sighs. Taehyung immediately grabs his hand and shakes his head.