♡5♡

Pic cred to rightful owner

Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok make their way inside the big house where the party was held. It was already packed and looked like it'll go on for the whole night. There was an hour left to midnight. Yes, they were late.

"We're here! Stop calling us now because we have fucking arrived!" Hoseok yells at his phone.

"I told you to grab a jacket. You're fucking trembling." Jimin says to Taehyung who shrugs.

"I'm a winter prince, Chim. The cold never bothered me anyway~~". Taehyung says and Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Let it go~~let it go~~". Hoseok joins and Jimin smacks him, tells him to shut up.

When Taehyung's eyes fall on Jeongguk as they walk inside, the other leaning against the wall, a glass in his hand and looking quite bored---but Taehyung stopped in his tracks, air knocked out of his lungs.

Jeongguk looks so so so fucking good that Taehyung can't breathe. He immediately turns around and rushes outside.

^I'm so mad that there's no HD of him in this outfit cuz he looks fine as fkfkfkd 🔥🥺

"Taehyung?!" Jimin exclaims and runs after him.

"Oh holy fuckity fuck! Why does he have to look so good?" Taehyung mumbles. He takes a deep breath.

"Yah! Why did you run?" Jimin asks.

"Already feels suffocated." Taehyung says and Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Get your ass inside and stop making excuses." With that said, Jimin leaves. Taehyung pouts.

"It's okay, Tae. He looks hot all the time, no big deal. You can do it. Make him go crazy for you too, you can do it!" Taehyung gives himself confidence and goes inside.

Jeongguk was looking at the drink in his hand, had just one sip and he's bored. Hoseok and Jimin are here and his eyes are looking for Taehyung to walk inside.

Jeongguk sighs and takes a sip only to splutter it out and start coughing when he sees Taehyung walk in. His heart might just burst.

Taehyung walks as if it's his runway though that's how he usually walks and it makes it perfect. He's wearing a black shirt but more styled than Jeongguk's and his jeans are black, hugging his long beautiful legs perfectly.

 He's wearing a black shirt but more styled than Jeongguk's and his jeans are black, hugging his long beautiful legs perfectly