♡17♡

Pic cred to rightful owner (on pic)

"To Jeon Jeongguk, the future best producer!"

A loud rumble of cheers erupt at the booth where they all are sitting. Glasses clinging and laughter following in the group of friends.

Taehyung and Jeongguk lower their glasses but don't drink. They chose not to drink because really, they know they can't afford getting drunk while being here or in one another's vicinity because they will speak their feelings out in a second.

Taehyung leans towards Jeongguk's side, his back resting against his chest as he settles on the couch where only two of them sit. Jeongguk rests his arm on Taehyung's stomach, his fingers digging slightly on the others hips.

The two watch as their friends drink, hollering like idiots but they were all happy. There were most of the people here from their university as well and they were coming their way to congratulate Jeongguk who was now getting shy because of all the attention.

"Okay, okay. Listen to me all of you now." Bogum says as he clears his throat, his fancy glasses now resting on the bright of his nose.

"Safe the energy and not get wasted just yet because we are going to play a game that will definitely get you all wasted." Bogum says.

"Please not that typical truth or dare." Taehyung states and Bogum looks at him in amusement.

"True, my boy. That's exactly what we'll be playing." Bogum says. Everyone except Taehyung and Jeongguk cheer on that.

"Came on, Tae, it's not like you have some dangerous and grave secrets to hide." Jimin smirks and Taehyung glares at him.

"Why can't we play something else?" Jeongguk says.

"Oh why~~? Do you have some dirty secrets you don't wanna share hmm?" Yugyeom wiggles his eyebrows and Jeongguk flips him off.

"That is the most fun game to play!" Bogum claps. "Now set the table and clear it." He says as he grabs an empty bottle.

Both Taehyung and Jeongguk are already restless, scared because this game is going to be a very big risk.

They can't let out their deep secrets which they are sure will be questioned by their friends and they can't get drunk either.

They settle around the table, Bogum ready to spin the bottle. It stops on Yugyeom who seems excited and the two of them think how can someone be excited for a truth or dare.

"Dare." Yugyeom proudly says and they all cheer at his, well, courage.

"There has to be a person you hate in this club right? Go and accidentally pour the drink on them. Just ruin their night." Bogum says.

"You're so cruel." Taehyung shakes his head.

"Sweetie, you're in for a surprise." Bogum looks between Taehyung and Jeongguk with a look that confuses the two.

Yugyeom snorts. "Easy! I just know who's night I want to ruin."

"No, come on that's not it. We have to embarrass Yug not the other person!" Taehyung says.

"What do you say then?" Yugyeom smiles. The smile that screams 'I'll get you back with the dare'.

"Well, let me think---oh!" Taehyung shrieks.

"Pick Jaehyun's nose." Taehyung says. If they're playing then they'll play it good.

The eww and no from Yugyeom is heard at the dare but they all then force Yugyeom to do it.