♡19♡

Pic cred bnn_mlk

Aug 31st, 8pm:

Taehyung has been successful in dragging Jeongguk out of his apartment and bringing him to his own. Jeongguk had been working way too hard in their own project that was yet to be presented and Jeongguk way too engrossed in it. He gets way too much dedicated to the work sometimes.

Taehyung is damn sure Jeongguk has no idea tomorrow's his birthday.

"Get some rest now. I know you barely slept last night and kept working." Taehyung says, combing his fingers in Jeongguk's soft hair who has his head on Taehyung's lap, eyes closing as the soothing feeling.

They had grabbed pizza on their way here and Taehyung knew Jeongguk is sleepy. It's a good thing tomorrow is off, he can easily wake Jeongguk up at midnight for his little surprise that he has prepared the whole day after leaving university.

"You come with me as well." Jeongguk mumbles. "I wanna cuddle."

Taehyung giggles at that. "Okay." He'll just get up after Jeongguk falls asleep.

"Brush your teeth first!" Taehyung exclaims as Jeongguk takes off his shirt and shoes, keeps the sweatpants on and walks towards the bed.

"Too tired!" Jeongguk groans.

"No, brush your teeth right now. Come on you big baby." Taehyung chuckles as he grabs Jeongguk's arm, purposely running his hand on his biceps to feel the muscles. He absolutely loves Jeongguk's body along with him too.

Jeongguk lazily brushes his teeth, splashing water on Taehyung who stands there to make sure he is really brushing his teeth.

Jeongguk grabs Taehyung's waist and falls on the bed, bringing the other with him in a fir of giggles and chuckles.

The two face one another, Jeongguk's hand on Taehyung's waist, running up and down gently and Taehyung tucks a strand of Jeongguk's hair behind his ear and then starts playing with with earing.

"Don't overwork yourself, Gukkie. I hate seeing you so dull." Taehyung whispers.

"Well seeing you takes away all the tiredness so should be attached to me all the time." Jeongguk says and Taehyung pinches him a little.

"What?"

"Well, if that means I get to make sure you don't overwork yourself and sleep and eat on time then sure." Taehyung smiles.

"Hmm, that's be awesome. Having you with me always. Being away from you sucks." Jeongguk mumbles.

"I'll be here. Always." Taehyung promises.

"And you'll find me next to you always too." Jeongguk promises, his eyes drooping. Taehyung chuckles.

"I know." Taehyung whispers and Jeongguk smiles lazily.

"Go to sleep, Koo." Taehyung whispers, pressing a gentle kiss on Jeongguk's forehead, embraced in his strong arms and hopes the other feels as secured and he feels in his embrace.

Taehyung smiles as he watches Jeongguk who's fast asleep now.

"My beautiful koo." Taehyung whispers with a gentle smile.

------------------

Aug 31st, 11:58 pm

Taehyung was successful getting himself out of Jeongguk's strong hold, wincing as Jeongguk moves a little but grateful he doesn't wake up.

It makes him sad that his baby forgot his own birthday while being so burdened with work. But he'll make it a happy happy time.

He's got everything set, the little lights and has a controller of them in his hand, he's wearing the pointy birthday cap, Jeongguk's shirt that he discarded earlier and boxers.