♡23♡

Pic cred to rightful owner.

W: mature scene

Taehyung was looking at the pictures from their date earlier in Jeongguk's phone. Selecting the ones from which he'd upload. He is yet to find the secret folder of his pictures that Jeongguk has and they are obviously not in his phone. Though the most of pictures are of Taehyung's.

Taehyung suddenly hears a choked cough and looks at Jeongguk, holding his bag to himself and frowns, asks him what's wrong.

"N-Nothing. Just a cough." Jeongguk says, fake coughs again to prove his point.

Taehyung narrows his eyes at him but lets it go even when he sees Jeongguk holding his bag and putting it inside the wardrobe. Jeongguk then walks towards Taehyung, getting under the comforter with him as they look at the pictures.

Taehyung offers Jeongguk to shower but the other is too distracted by what he saw earlier in the bag.

"I showered before our date." Jeongguk mumbles.

"Well I showered in the morning but still." Taehyung pouts.

"Just get in here, I wanna cuddle." Jeongguk says. "Don't go."

Taehyung chuckles at that. "I'll be quick, he says."

When Taehyung goes to take a shower, Jeongguk texts his idiot friends about what they just did. Putting condoms and lube in his bag! What if Taehyung needed to look at his camera and took it out from there and fucking saw them!

His friend's replies made him flustered rather than angry.

Taehyung's done with the shower but when Jeongguk looks at him, he does focus on how he's wearing his clothes but also his bag in his hands.

"Baby, you need something?" Jeongguk gets up from the bed in a haste and Taehyung gets more suspicious.

"Hmm, someone's hiding something from me huh?" Taehyung utters.

"It's nothing!" Jeongguk exclaims and rushes towards Taehyung but the other is already running away.

Shit! Shit! What is he gonna think!!

"Tae, listen let me show you myself." Jeongguk says, knows Taehyung will be finding out anyways.

Taehyung then stops in his tracks when he finally looks inside the bag. His cheeks go red, heart stutters in his chest.

He turns and Jeongguk stops as well, looking equally flustered.

"Uh--here." Taehyung says, handing the bag back to Jeongguk, shoving it in his hands and rushes inside the room. Jeongguk groans.

Jeongguk walks inside his room, sees Taehyung already under the comforter, going through the channels on the TV.

Jeongguk says nothing and gets under the comforter too, looking at Taehyung. Looks at him to see his expression, it's obvious he's flustered.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jeongguk suggests.

"Uh no, I'm kind of tired. I'll fall asleep watching anyways." Taehyung says and switches off the TV. He then turns to Jeongguk, gets comfortable under the comforter.

"Cuddles?" Taehyung whispers and Jeongguk smiles.

"You don't have to ask." Jeongguk says Taehyung immediately moves closer to him, putting his arm on Jeongguk's chest and leg over his torso, head rests over his shoulder while Jeongguk embraces him with an arm around his waist, a peck on his hair.