♡22♡

Jeongguk and Taehyung stumbled inside Jeongguk's apartment, hands on eachother, lips hungry on one another's. Patience running thin in the car and the moment they got into the elevator, they couldn't hold themselves.

The court date happened, as promised. Jeongguk's mother had filed the case even before Jeongguk got to and Taehyung simply loves his mother for that. She was absolutely amazing.

Minseol and her mother's pleas weren't heard in front of Jeongguk and his mother. They didn't even look at them. The main witnesses were their friends.

Even Minseol's friend said she left the dance floor but didn't know why she did.

And the outside cctv had caught Jeongguk's state after they were hurriedly leaving the club. His torn shirt was visible. Even after a few days. The scratch marks and bruises were there which were also a proof.

Long story short, Minseol was imprisoned for 6 months along with a heavy fine and after that, she was to leave the neighborhood and never come back.

(Idk how S.K law works so let's go with it)

After that, Jeongguk and Taehyung decided to go on a date despite their friends telling them to celebrate together but they had to decline.

And in the car, they both were well aware of the statement Taehyung had said if Jeongguk took him to a court date.

That's what got both of them stumbling inside the apartment, Jeongguk struggling to lock the door and then slams Taehyung to it, kisses him properly, kisses him hard.

None of them were drunk but they felt like they were high, high and drunk on one another, on the touch that's so scorching good, burns and then soothes, takes them to a place where nothing and no one else matters, just the two of them do.

Jeongguk spreads his palm on Taehyung's lower back, tugs him forward, makes Taehyung arch his back and arch into him, to his chest, touching with no space left.

And Taehyung pulls Jeongguk closer by his nape, almost desperately, fingers curling in his hair on his nape as he tilts his head, parts his lips and let's Jeongguk sink his tongue in his mouth.

They both moan when their tongue collide and slide, curling around slowly then Jeongguk sucks on it, messy but makes Taehyung feel shivers and hot all over.

Their hands push and pull on their bodies, their lower bodies touching and the little roll of Jeongguk's hips has both of them moaning at the surge of pleasure.

"Gukkie---". Taehyung whispers against his lips.

"Yes, baby?" Jeongguk utters, kisses him again.

"Wanna keep my promise." Taehyung whispers against his lips.

"You do?" Jeongguk utters, traces his bottom lip with his tongue, makes Taehyung kiss him hot on his lips again.

"Yeah. Please." Taehyung almost whines and Jeongguk curses.

"Gotta start someday so why not today? A celebration for your case win." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk wonders where his shy baby went.

Not that he's complaining though. They both have never done anything sexual so they don't have experience so they gotta start somewhere.

So if Taehyung wants to suck Jeongguk's cock then why not.

Just thinking about it had made Jeongguk hard and he can feel Taehyung getting hard as well.

Jeongguk pulls Taehyung with him towards the couch, their mouths never separating and they were about to stumble as well but luckily, didn't.

Taehyung lowers his hands from Jeongguk's neck to his chest and then pushes him gently. Jeongguk loses his balance and fall on the couch as per Taehyung's plan.