Gukk

jeon_jk1

♡ liked by hobi

♡ liked by hobi.hobi, yug_yugie, lilmeow and 322 others
jeon_jk1 happy birthday tae! I'm glad to meet such an amazing and talented person like you. ❤
also you looked absolutely beautiful while looking at the kids playing and I couldn't help but take a picture of you...

I'm sorry if you're mad at me not having your permission for this...

view all 192 comments

jaehyunnie_ okay that's a dope pic and jeon jeongguk what are you up to??😏🤔

soo.yeonie love such type of aesthetic  😍

jimin_chim woah...wth when did this happen?

hobi.hobi tae! explain?!

tae_taebaby 😳😳 I don't even know about this? how? when?

yug_yugie that's a nice zoom you had there jeon...

yug_yugie I need to talk to you

jaehyunnie_ wait? did you stalk him???!!

jeon_jk1 no stfu! @jaehyunnie_

jeon_jk1 it was last year. Taehyung was in the park close to the uni and I was there too. I was taking pictures and tae came into the frame. I zoomed in and took his pic because he is so---photogenic and I couldn't help it @jimin_chim @hobi.hobi

jeon_jk1 Taehyung I'm sorry I should've asked.

jimin_chim hmmm

hobi.hobi right...

lilmeow your crush is showing boy...

jeon_jk1 hyung...please

channiebang.00 you sound absolutely smitten boi...

tae_taebaby thank you Jeongguk, I'm glad that I met you too. you're equally amazing and talented.❤❤

bog.um_ boy you so whipped!!!

jeon_jk1 you're not mad?? @tae_taebaby

tae_taebaby no. wasn't expecting it but I'm not mad at all🥰 I like the pic 💕

jeon_jk1 thanks. I'm glad you liked it 🥰

yug_yugie get yo ass in the DMs

---------------------

Jimin and Hoseok were on the bigger couch and Taehyung was on the smaller one as they were laughing and commenting on the posts while the movie was long forgotten.

When Jeongguk posted, Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes, he looked at the pic again and again, goosebumps on his body and heart about to burst.

He looked up at Jimin and Hoseok who looked back at him, confused and frowning.

"Do you remember?" Jimin asks.

"I---I know I went to the park, there were kids doing some skit but I don't remember seeing Jeongguk there." Taehyung says. He sees the comments, Jimin and Hoseok's as well.

"You two are definitely up to something." Hoseok chuckles but there was seriousness in his voice.

"It's---nothing like that." Taehyung says. His hands were shaking and he could feel Jimin's intense and questioning gaze on him but he didn't look up.

Taehyung wanted to cry. He could feel the sting in his eyes and he doesn't know why he wants to cry.

It's the extreme happiness? Mixed with utter confusion that Jeongguk, whom he's definitely in love with had his candid picture from last year and he called him beautiful again, in front of everyone and he's even apologizing if Taehyung is mad.

Oh how can he ever be mad at the boy he loves so much. And  every day, the urge to be close to him, hold him and kiss him...it painfully increases.

Taehyung's so confused. Jeongguk's words could be of a friend? But he has felt a different connection between them when after the class they were together, so close and their eyes spoke volumes.

Jeongguk must've felt something right?

Taehyung really wants to cry because it hurts too...when he just wants to be in Jeongguk's arms but there so much needed to be done and what if he doesn't feel the same. Never did?

How would Taehyung be able to take it? He has already decided that on last day of uni, he'll tell Jeongguk about his feelings and that's it.

He'd be extremely lucky if Jeongguk loves him back and if not, atleast uni will be over and life will just carry on.

Taehyung was happy Jeongguk captured him, held him in his eyes and then saved him in his camera for a year and now he showed it to the world.

Taehyung tells him he loves the pic and he's not angry.

"I need to pee." Taehyung says and gets up.

The way to him room was a difficulty of stopping tears and when he closes the door behind him and rushes inside the bathroom, he lets the emotions take over him completely and lets the tears fall and sobs break.

He doesn't know why he's crying.

--------------------

Jeongguk stares at the post. His heart feels heavy. He's happy that Taehyung isn't mad but it feels like Taehyung must be feeling a different emotion, he wasn't his usual cheery self like he was in other comments.

Jeongguk is ignoring Yugyeom's texts and calls. He wouldn't be surprised if Yugyeom would come to his apartment right now and he thinks his friend knows what's going on with him.

Jeongguk wants to text Taehyung, hear his voice, hear his laugh, see him right now, hold him and kiss him but he---he doesn't know why it feels like this post made Taehyung sad...

And right on his birthday!!

Jeongguk you stupid bitch!! Jeongguk scolds himself.

He sits up on his bed and groans, running a hand on his face, a sudden urge to just scream ignites in him.

Jeongguk feels the sting of tears in his eyes and it confuses him why he feels like he needs to---desperately needs to cry.

It happened before too when the urge to see, hold and kiss  Taehyung would grow so damn much.

Jeongguk was just fooling himself when he said it's a crush he has on Taehyung---no, he's in love with Taehyung---has been in love with him when he first saw him.

jeon_jk1:
I'm sorry tae...

Jeongguk turns off his phone and tosses it on the bed, lies back and pulls the comforter over himself. He keeps staring at the ceiling.

Just a second later, he feels the warmth of tears leaving his eyes and a silent sob from his chest.

-----------------------

Aigooooo our cute taekook are so in love yet so confused. Dw everything will be okay cuz we ain't having angst here...just dramatic asses that's all.

Okay maybe just a littleeeee bit angst just to spice things up lol.