♡20♡

Both Taehyung and Jeongguk were never party people. Jeongguk had to go more to them because Yugyeom and Jaehyun would drag him there and Taehyung went to just a few because Jimin and Hobi were party animals.

But from the time their groups have become friends, they've went to many dinners and parties and since the two would get to see one another, they never said no to their friends invitations.

For it was a party that made the two of them confess their love.

Not that hot guy with glasses, nope, Jeongguk shall never admit that.

The party is thrumming with energy. The center stage being decorated for Jeongguk's birthday and everyone else is more excited than the birthday boy himself.

"Let's just cut the cake please." Jeongguk says and Taehyung rolls his eyes playfully because Jeongguk's being way too impatient and Taehyung us only putting the birthday cap and sash on him.

"I must look like a cartoon." Jeongguk pouts, huffs.

"You already are one so it won't make much difference, babe." Taehyung chuckles and pecks Jeongguk's lips after he's done.

"You're so mean."

"So I've been told." Taehyung chuckles.

"Get your asses over here! I want to eat the cake it looks so delicious." Yugyeom yells.

"I want to eat some cake too." Taehyung would've completely disregarded the words if it weren't for the tone and the suggestive smirk on Jeongguk's lips.

"You're seriously so shameless." Taehyung utters and grabs his hand, dragging him towards the stage.

Jeongguk is shoved right to the center of the table, lights bright in his eyes yet he feels unexplainably happy and content, having the love of his life and his amazing friends next to him.

He cuts the cake after blowing the candles, hears the applause. It was very difficult to have Taehyung not ruin his face with the cake but he does it anyway, a little cream on his nose.

Now, they're at the booth, drinks in their hands. Taehyung doesn't drink more than two sips and Jeongguk doesn't either because he has to drive. He doesn't need a drink to make himself comfortable or loosen up because he's already happy and content.

"Aren't promise rings supposed to be on index fingers?" Jimin says.

"Exactly. Are you sure you both aren't secretly engaged." Bogum asks.

"Well it's more than a promise and very important so that's why it's on the ring finger." Taehyung says.

"We're engaged. Sorry we didn't tell you." Jeongguk says and Taehyung hits him playfully.

"I feel like they'll be married and won't tell us either." Hoseok says.

"We might do that you know. Save the unnecessary trouble and have the ceremony in peace." Taehyung replies.

"Always a bitch you are, Tae." Hoseok pouts.

"I don't think you should drink, Bogum hyung. Aren't you leaving tomorrow?" Jeongguk asks.

"I'll be fine. I can't just not enjoy while I'm here." Bogum shrugs.

Taehyung and Jeongguk are naturally very clingy, their hands never leave one another, resting on their knee or thigh, nuzzling their neck and what not.

"Wanna dance?" Jeongguk whispers as he's nuzzling Taehyung's hair.

"Yes, absolutely." Taehyung replies.