♡24♡

Pic cred to Alek Dar

Taehyung and Jeongguk had a free period after their project one, the one they had gotten the highest grade for. The two were walking hand in hand in the hallway, conversing about their win.

"I can't actually wait to post your pictures. I've waited so freaking long!" Jeongguk exclaims.

"Me neither." Taehyung chuckles at his excited boyfriend.

"We better be ready for another dinner treat for our friends." Taehyung says.

"Of course but we have to celebrate our win together first." Jeongguk replies. Taehyung raises his eyebrow.

"Oh and how are we going to celebrate it?" Taehyung says suggestive.

"We're going on a date and then---". Jeongguk stops as he towers over Taehyung by pinning him to the wall.

"And then?" Taehyung whispers, playing with Jeongguk's collar now.

"Then I'm going to fuck you. Not going vanilla with you this time. Gonna make love to you but harder this time." Jeongguk says and Taehyung feels his heartbeat quicken, goosebumps rise.

"I want to go home right now." Taehyung almost whines because after Jeongguk's words, he can't wait.

"We have classes." Jeongguk chuckles.

"You can't just say stuff like that and expect be to be okay." Taehyung utters, pulling Jeongguk closer. They don't care who sees them like this in the hallway.

"You have to wait, baby." Jeongguk whispers holding Taehyung's waist.

"No." Taehyung pouts.

"You want me to take you right in the hallway? Bet you'd like others to see how good I will make you feel. How it's only me who can have you like this." Jeongguk says and he's really not making it easier for Taehyung.

"Gukkie, please." Taehyung whines.

"We-we have this period free right?" Taehyung says and Jeongguk raises his eyebrow.

"And." Jeongguk utters, running his hand on his waist.

"There has to be an empty classroom. Please." Taehyung whispers.

"Oh you wanna do like in the books? University couple must get naughty once in the classrooms?" Jeongguk chuckles.

"But I want you. I want you so bad right now. Want you in me." The way Taehyung says it to him, makes Jeongguk curse.

"Fuck, baby. Now you're making it difficult for me." Jeongguk says.

"Don't hold back then." Taehyung says. Jeongguk gritts his teeth, half hard and can also feel Taehyung's hardness against his thigh.

"Let's go." Jeongguk utters and grabs Taehyung's hand, making the other smile and excited.

Jeongguk's leading them to the classroom they just left which will be free for this period. He opens the door, checks its empty and pulls Taehyung inside, locking the door.

The next moment, Taehyung finds himself being slammed on the door and a pair of lips claiming his own. Taehyung moans into the kiss, feeling his body heated at just a kiss but Jeongguk always has this effect on him.

Taehyung circles his arms around Jeongguk's neck and pulls him closer, kisses back with same intensity, molds his lips and the kiss turns sloppy.

It's a different kind of rush and excitement to be doing this in a classroom and even of its locked, their voices might just give away what's going in there.