♡15♡

"The wings are quite heavy." Taehyung says, holding the black wings before wearing them.

Another reason he keeps looking at the wings is because he's too flustered to look at Jeongguk who's also dressed for their project photoshoot, a black turtle neck and a fucking corset that had Taehyung literally weak in his knees. His hair parted and a silver necklace adding more to the beauty.

So handsome that Taehyung had to pinch himself to make sure this boy was actually in front of him.

But Jeongguk doesn't answer, too mesmerized in Taehyung's beauty who stands in all black infront of him, v-neck of the jacket exposing his chest a little, that gorgeous, golden neck he wants to mark.

And fuck! He's wearing eye makeup and a feather wearing dangling from his ear, hair wavy and fuck, Jeongguk's hands are shaking around his camera.

He's so ethereal that Jeongguk has hard time believing if this beauty is even real.

Please, please make this beautiful boy mine. Jeongguk pleads. He pleads for Taehyung to be his.

"If I had made them, they'd be less heavy." Taehyung chuckles but gets them on anyways.

He still gets no response and then looks up, has to because he can't just ignore eye contact with Jeongguk all the damn time.

His breath hitches when he already finds Jeongguk looking at him.

"We should probably start now." Taehyung says, his voice doesn't come out as strong as he wanted to because he was too flustered under Jeongguk's gaze.

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung calls him, it seems to bring Jeongguk out of his thoughts. He shakes his head and clears his throat, looks away from Taehyung to set his camera.

"Yeah, yeah I'm ready if you are." Jeongguk says, nods at his camera.

"Yeah, I'm ready." Taehyung says and walks towards the small square box on which he has to sit for posing.

"Wait, let me help." Jeongguk says when he sees it's a little difficult to sit on feet on the box so he holds his hand out for Taehyung who gladly takes it and balances himself.

"All good?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods, doesn't trust himself to speak now that Jeongguk's focus is completely on him.

"Okay, pose however you want." Jeongguk says. Taehyung tries his best to calm his beating heart when he looks at Jeongguk rather than the camera and even if Jeongguk's looking at him through the lenses, it's making it more intense as if he's looking right through him.

Taehyung moves his hand on his knee to change the pose, his trembling hand is cold and his cheeks are so red and hot when he looks at the intense expression of Jeongguk going through his pictures.

I can't do this. Taehyung was always a confident person whenever anyone would take his pictures, loved taking them himself but it seems impossible with Jeongguk right now all because of the way he looks at him.

"Should I change the angel?" Taehyung asks.

"No, it's fine. It's perfect." Jeongguk says and Taehyung feels his emotions overwhelmed more.

He takes a deep breath, is about to move just a little but his body betrays him finally and he falls forward off the box and onto the floor with a loud yelp.

"Tae!" Jeongguk rushes towards Taehyung, letting his camera hang from his neck as he now holds Taehyung from his arms and pulls him up.

"Are you alright?" He asks worriedly and Taehyung laughs awkwardly.