♡30♡

The start of the wedding day has been a hassle. It's a mess, not in a bad way but in a 'we don't have time for Taehyung saying this all might be a dream and I'll wake up from this soon because it feels too good to be real' and driving Jimin and Hoseok to the point where they were ready to beat the shit out of him.

Or Jeongguk's 'what if Taehyung has second thoughts about it and wants to wait for a few years crisis' making Yugyeom on verge of locking him in a basement and throwing the key in the depth of ocean.

And they were also late. They both were to get ready by the company's stylists but in different homes. Taehyung at Jimin's and Jeongguk in Yugyeom's.

The idea was of Jimin's to put a blindfold on both of them and make them stand at start of the aisle so they can walk together to the stage.

With much effort, they were finally at the wedding venue.

The blindfold makes everything more exciting and heightened. Taehyung and Jeongguk can hear the giggles and cheers of everyone present there.

"Okay we're gonna take it off at the count of three." Hoseok says, standing behind Taehyung while Yugyeom stands behind Jeongguk.

Their breath hitches when the blindfold is taken off. They keep their eyes shut for a moment.

And Taehyung finally opens, his breath gets caught in his throat when he looks at Jeongguk standing there, looking at him, Taehyung can see his eyes teary.

The world fades around him and all he can see is Jeongguk, his beloved, looking absolutely gorgeous and stunning. Taehyung has no words, no words to explain this feeling.

Jeongguk knew very well Taehyung has a power to knock him off his feet with just his smile and looking at him now, looking so beautiful and gorgeous as if these words are made just for him, Jeongguk couldn't help but tear up.

He knows he made the right choice. Taehyung is his best and right choice in his life. One which he knows he'll never regret. He loves Taehyung so much.

Jeongguk extends his hand and Taehyung takes it, smiling through his tears as they walk towards the alter.

They stand facing one another, holding hands and smiling softly at gently as they say their vows.

I, Jeon Jeongguk, take you, Jeon Taehyung as my lawfully wedded husband. You have been my best friend, soulmate, and my lover, my anchor. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together. I love you and I'll stay by your side forever, as long as this lifetime allows and hopefully in the next one too."

Taehyung bites his lips as tears stream down his face at Jeongguk's words.

"I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Jeon Jeongguk as my lawfully wedded husband, I promise to lay my life for you, I promise to love you and be a better person for you as you have given me a reason to live my life as the happiest person ever because someone amazing like you loves me. Thank you for everything you did for me and I promise to fight for us against all that will try to get us apart, they won't. I promise to love you forever, till my last breath. I love you."

"I do". Taehyung and Jeongguk whisper together.

"I now pronounce you a lawfully wedded couple. You may kiss."

And Jeongguk pulls Taehyung closer to him, cups his face and captures his lips in a most beautiful and endearing kiss, their first kiss as husbands and the feeling is unexplainable.

The small audience cheer for them and the two smile and cry in the kiss, resting their foreheads together as they smile now.

"I love you." Taehyung whispers.

"I love you." Jeongguk whispers back, pecks Taehyung's lips again.

Their friends and family cheer for them in happiness, Jimin and Hoseok jumping in excitement.

Seokjin does too as he hugs Namjoon, kissing his cheek and the other laughs at that.

Yoongi looks down as he wipes his tears but is caught by almost all of them.

"You can't hide them. It's alright to let them know you're a softie." Bogum utters. Yoongi only smiles.

"Can't believe little Taetae is all grown up and married." Yoongi sighs.

"He is and you need to celebrate for him!" Hoseok says and grabs his and Bogum's hand to get them celebrating.

Once they all greet the couple and get mingled around, Taehyung and Jeongguk decide to sneak off but are unfortunately or fortunately caught.

Because now they're dancing, slow while looking in one another's eyes that are filled to brim with love and affection.

"I can't be more happy, Gukkie. I think it's my extreme." Taehyung chuckles.

Jeongguk pulls Taehyung closer by his waist. "Same, baby but I know there are going to be numerous moments where you'll feel like this. Us being together is what ecstacy feels like." Jeongguk whispers.

"Yeah, yeah it does." Taehyung says in a trance because he's high on this happiness, on Jeongguk's love.

~Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart~

Taehyung feels Jeongguk's heartbeat against the palm of his hand right before he leans forward and places his head there, gets lost in the music of his heartbeat that syncs with his own.

~Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen
Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory~

Their friends watch them sway gently with smiles full of adoration and happiness for the two.

The two lovers dance in the middle of the floor, loved and cared by all, filled with love for one another. Surrounded by it all.

"I love you." Taehyung and Jeongguk whisper together as they kiss the gentlest while they dance.

~And we found love right where we are~

Taehyung and Jeongguk found love in the most beautiful of ways, together, right here, with one another, sealing the promise of love to forever.

----------------