Tae

tae_taebaby

♡ liked by jeon_jk1, hobi

♡ liked by jeon_jk1, hobi.hobi, jimin_chim and 342 others
tae_taebaby mind hazy, heart crazy and me lazy...happy new year and don't ever drink...not unless you're like me who can't handle it. I ain't ashamed to admit it🤷‍♂️

view all 189 comments

yug_yugie well who the hell told you to drink?

yug_yugie you look like a complete contrast of last night. that was smoking hot 🔥

bog.um_ I thought you don't drink? 🤔🤓

jaehyunnie_ you just had one glass of drink!!

tae_taebaby thanks 😎 @yug_yugie

jimin_chim can you tell me where the hell were you when we all were outside?

hobi.hobi some people just look this good even after waking up. you dont look like you had a hangover at all

tae_taebaby I was right there! I was even looking at you all it was you who had no idea where I was! I just know I saw the fireworks that's all

yug_yugie and jeon also miraculously disappeared right when you did @tae_taebaby 🤔

jimin_chim that's what I was about to say ^

jeon_jk1 exactly! I couldn't even remember my name when I woke up!

jeon_jk1 but damn look at you 😳🔥

jeon_jk1 just shut up @yug_yugie

tae_taebaby yeah you're right! 😭 @jeon_jk1

jeon_jk1 y'all were too blind to look around for us🙄

hobi.hobi oh shut up^

lilmeow you don't look like you had a hangover at all!! and maybe these two were having their own new year's eve

bog.um_ I second that ^

lea_lee anyone would be lucky to wake up to a view like this

jeon_jk1 you dont have to fantasize about that @lea_lee

lea_lee oh and you think you can?

jeon_jk1 you dont have to worry about that🙄 @lea_lee

tae_taebaby I agree with Jeongguk here @lea_lee

jimin_chim gosh she's so annoying

lea_lee oppa please dont say that🥺

mo_mo handsome boi!

hobi.hobi *cringe* @lea_lee

jeon_jk1 😉 @tae_taebaby

---------------------

Jeongguk closes his eyes after tossing away his phone. He knew Taehyung would've forgotten. Who was he kidding. He never drank before and he is a lightweight so it's obvious he will have a bad hangover and will forget.

Even though he didn't look drunk, didn't act like it when they kissed. It felt genuine, real as if Taehyung really really wanted to desperately kiss him just like he wanted to.

But what's the point now that he doesn't even remember. So Jeongguk does the same, pretends that he doesn't remember.

When he got home last night, he was still in shock that he actually kissed Taehyung, that Taehyung actually suggested they should kiss, may it be playfully but they kissed.

And it didn't feel playful at all. Jeongguk sighs. He'll have to fall in the boring old routine again when they'll meet in the uni and as project partners.

Jeongguk doesn't want to talk to Taehyung from his other account as well. He doesn't want to lie to him. It makes him feel bad.

He doesn't want to know who Taehyung's crush is. Curse that guy.

He'll just talk to him briefly because Taehyung seems to really like the guy behind g.c_captures, not Jeongguk apparently.

He'll ask him to meet and then reveal himself. He hopes Taehyung won't be mad.

He grabs his phone and posts the picture he took of the fading firework last night.

Gosh how much Jeongguk wants to feel the soft and pillowy feeling of Taehyung's lips against him again.

-------------------

I couldn't even remember my name when I woke up!

Taehyung wants to shout and curse at Jeongguk but he kind of knew he will forget. He got to kiss Jeongguk who doesn't even remember. So he has no other choice but to pretend he forgot it too.

Though he can never, for the rest of his life, forget this kiss.

It was magical and maybe that's why it's happiness stayed just in that particular moment. Maybe but no, Taehyung's still happy he got to kiss Jeongguk even if they have to forget it.

Atleast Jeongguk kissed him back, wanted to kiss him too and atleast now he knows how it feels to kiss Jeongguk, the softness of his lips forever engraved in his mind.

Taehyung's happy with that.

He wanted to share it with the boy he doesn't even know name of. g.c_captures but he didn't want him to feel bad because his love hasn't done anything with him what Jeongguk did to Taehyung.

It'll only make him feel more hurt so Taehyung immediately agreed that they will never talk about love and crushes...he was right, they hurt.

Good thing he's good at pretending.

---------------------