♡10♡

After Date:

"I loved music for as long as I can remember. There are a lot of things I like other than that but music more." Jeongguk says.

Taehyung and Jeongguk are walking back to Taehyung's house after their very refreshing, chaotic and wonderful date.

It was just them in their own beautiful world, nothing else mattered.

There are a lot of questions needed to be answered. Like why they chose eachother if they love someone else? The biggest question yet the simplest answer is what they can't seem to figure out.

That Taehyung and Jeongguk actually love one another and theirs nothing more accurate than that.

But love makes you dumb and stupid and these two are really good examples of that.

"I've heard you singing." Taehyung says. That's the moment I fell in love with you and kept telling myself it's just a crush.

Oh how desperately Taehyung wanted to say this.

"Really? When?" Jeongguk asks.

"It was just after a week after joining university. You were in the auditorium alone and probably practicing." Taehyung says. Jeongguk feels his heartbeat racing.

"I was looking for my book that I happen to leave on the vending machine outside the auditorium. Didn't even remember I had it in my hand after I got the snack. I was even getting late for the class." Taehyung chuckles. "Food is priority."

"I stopped when I heard a faintest of voice and then I sneaked in and I saw you on the edge of the stage. You weren't in the middle of the stage. I thought you'd look way better there you know. Center of attention, to have every eye on you and see how amazing your voice is." Taehyung speaks, not knowing how his words are creating an overwhelming turmoil of emotions inside Jeongguk.

"You were angry when you couldn't get one note right and you even looked tired but you sang beautifully and I really loved it." Taehyung says with utter sincerity and smiles at Jeongguk.

"So yeah, that's the first time I saw you, three years ago. You joined the art class the next day." Taehyung chuckles. "I never even told you how big of a fan I am of yours then."

"Pity we never talked even once all those years." Taehyung sighs.

Jeongguk can't believe Taehyung knows him already. Not completely know him but saw him and acknowledged him and heard him sing and liked it and wanted to talk to him----

Jeongguk is sure he'll pass out.

Just how much you're gonna make me fall for you, Kim Taehyung? My love for you is growing with every passing second.

"Actually I---I know you from three years ago too." Jeongguk says. Taehyung stops in his tracks.

"But if I tell you, you might get angry." Jeongguk says and Taehyung shakes his head a little, looking at Jeongguk with wide eyes.

"It was on the second it third day when I joined I guess." Third. Jeongguk remembers everything clearly.

"Since I have photography as well so I was checking my new camera. I was in the third ground of the university and it was a sunny day." Jeongguk says.

"I wanted to take the picture of tree and when I turned my camera there, it landed right on you. You were sitting under it and---". I fell in love with you right there and then.