♡14♡

"He's being a dramatic bitch, Tae it's not worth it!" Jeongguk exclaims while having Taehyung's call on speaker.

In his car were Yugyeom and Jaehyun, very keen on not talking to Jeongguk because of what happened the previous day.

Taehyung had decided to persuade all four of them, his two dramatic best friends included by buying them some gifts and having lunch together.

Jimin and Hoseok denied immediately. Yugyeom and Jaehyun are also putting up a fight. While Jeongguk brings his two bestfriends to the mall where Taehyung is shopping so they all can go to the dance studio where Jimin and Hoseok are.

"Yugie, come on tell me what do you want. It's not gonna happen again." Taehyung says and Jeongguk glares at Yugyeom to say something because his baby is being so good to him.

"Whatever you desire." Yugyeom shrugs.

"Yug---".

"It's fine, Tae. Bring whatever you want and let them be as dramatic as they can get." Jeongguk says.

"But---". But Jeongguk has ended the call.

"Stop being like this! He was asking so nicely!" Jeongguk exclaims.

"None of us asked you both to buy us anything and throw a lunch party." Yugyeom shrugs.

Jeongguk takes a deep breath.

"You all can't force me to do this. I want to okay! I want to tell him but he doesn't feel the same! Heck he told me he likes someone---".

"Jae, are you crying?" Jeongguk says as he looks at his friend from the front mirror.

"I never thought this is gonna be so frustrating that I'd tear up." Jaehyun says.

"Don't waste your tears on this idiot, Jae. It's not like he's gonna listen to us." Yugyeom says.

"I confess to him and get rejected?! Is this what you want? To ruin what I have with him right now too?" Jeongguk exclaims.

"What if he does feel the same? You two are so close and everyone even the stupid ones will look and tell that you both are in love." Yugyeom says.

"He's---he is probably trying to forget that person by being with me." Jeongguk mumbles.

"You think he's that type of person?!" Yugyeom utters.

"No! No, fuck no! But what can I do when he had told me about another person? It's not me and it's---". Jeongguk sighs.

It is you!!!! Jaehyun was already dramatically crying and Yugyeom wanted to scream.

A lot of times he wanted to tell Jeongguk that Taehyung feels the same but it would not be fair to Taehyung's feelings because only he should tell this to Jeongguk no matter what.

All he can do is persuade and even force Jeongguk to confess to Taehyung because he definitely won't be ready for the surprise in form of his feelings being accepted and that's the beauty of it all.

"Besides, I'll tell him everything I feel at the last day of uni." Jeongguk says.

All Yugyeom and Jaehyun could do were wait.

---------------------

Taehyung had collected the little gifts from a lot of shops. Now he was waiting for Jeongguk to pick him up so they can go to dance studio.

He was making sure he ordered everything he and Jeongguk decided for dinner while humming a tune of the song.

"Been a long time, huh?" Taehyung stops looking at his phone at the sound of his voice. Been years but he can't ever forget it.