♡7♡

Taehyung was so excited. First shocked when he was himself on his most favorite photographer's account and then excited and happy to be finally meeting him so soon. It was unexpected but he's happy.

But this happiness can't be compared to when Jeongguk posted his picture. That was just unexplainable.

Just as all his excitement shifted to Jeongguk since they are meeting as well.

"Taehyung!" He hears his name and the butterflies go wild.

He turns around to see Jeongguk running towards him, holding his bag dearly, his hair jumping with him. Taehyung smiles widely at him as he waves.

"Slow down slow down." Taehyung says as Jeongguk stops infornt of him, crouching a little to breathe heavily.

"I got late. I was in a crisis." Jeongguk says and Taehyung chuckles at that.

They are standing outside the museum they are to visit as they are collecting different ideas for the project.

"What crisis?" Taehyung chuckles as Jeongguk stands properly and looks at him.

He smiles a little, forgetting about the time after 6 pm that it can all go downhill or Taehyung can simply forgive him.

He just stares at Taehyung's face, marvels at his beauty just like he does all the time but seeing him this close is a different kind of rush.

"Oh you know what!!?" Taehyung immediately says in excitement, also to look away from Jeongguk's soft eyes before he becomes a blushing mess.

"What?" Jeongguk asks.

"I'm meeting my favorite photographer today!" Taehyung claps excitedly.

"Remember I told you all about him? He just said he wants to meet me and I wasn't even expecting it. He posted my picture too!!" Taehyung exclaims.

"Like...my. picture. on. his. profile!" He says it by slapping Jeongguk's back with each word.

"That's good. You sure are very excited." Jeongguk says, feeling more nervous and dreading the time.

"Ouch." Jeongguk mumbles.

"So you aren't excited to meet me huh?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"No! I'm just sharing it with you, chingu." Taehyung chuckles and ruffles Jeongguk's hair.

He just friendzoned me. Nice.

"Let's go?" Taehyung says, clears his throat.

"Yeah, you must be in a hurry to get over with this." Jeongguk says and Taehyung gives him a black expression.

"And they say I'm the dramatic one." Taehyung sighs.

"No! I am always looking forward to meeting you. Believe it or not, I don't care." Taehyung snaps at him and Jeongguk looks at him in amusement.

"Okay if you say so." Jeongguk shrugs and Taehyung pouts.

"Yah!! I mean it okay. You're doing that on purpose now." Taehyung says, holding Jeongguk's arm and tugging at it as the other starts walking.

"Yeah yeah, that's what they always say." Jeongguk utters and he'll keep on being dramatic if that means Taehyung will be holding him like this.

"Wow you're so brutal." Taehyung utters.

"Why are you staying then? You can leave if you think my heart's not into meeting you." Taehyung says, looking at Jeongguk smugly.

Though hoping Jeongguk won't actually leave.