♡25♡

"Well, how long are you planning on staring at it as if it offended you?" Taehyung says as he looks at Jeongguk who's staring at the envelope.

"Couldn't they have just emailed me?" Jeongguk mumbles, his leg bouncing at the nervousness.

"They did. You didn't check it, babe." Taehyung chuckles.

"I'm so fucking nervous!" Jeongguk utters.

"I'm sure you'd get accepted. Your audition songs were phenomenal, koo." Taehyung says, hugging his boyfriend from behind and rests his chin on Jeongguk's head as he was standing and the other sitting.

"Just open it!" Taehyung exclaims, laughing at his nervous boyfriend.

"Okay. Okay." Jeongguk takes a deep breath and grabs the letter. Reading email would be easy because Jeongguk can't even grab the envelope without his hands shaking.

Then he feels little ticklish kisses on his neck and gentle fingers combing in his hair. He feels his nervousness fade.

"I'd do so much for you as a treat." Taehyung whispers in his ear. "Anything you'd want, I'd do." Taehyung nibbles on his ear.

This is not the time to get turned on! Jeongguk scolds himself.

"I don't even know of I got accepted. I mean---it's bighit!" Jeongguk exclaims.

"And you're you. You're Jeon Jeongguk, my hot, sexy and talented boyfriend." Taehyung utters.

Fuck! Jeongguk could just forget about the letter and take Taehyung right here, right now.

Jeongguk rips open the envelope and Taehyung giggles.

Jeongguk reads, once, does it again and Taehyung is already smiling while nuzzling his neck.

"I made it." Jeongguk says in a deep breath.

"I knew you would." Taehyung never once doubted Jeongguk.

"Fuck! I can't believe this!" Jeongguk laughs in disbelief.

Jeongguk grabs Taehyung's wrist and brings him forward, sits him on his lap as he captures his lips in a searing kiss. Taehyung chuckles in the kiss, kisses him back harder.

"I'm so proud of you, baby." Taehyung whispers against Jeongguk's lips.

"And we need to fucking celebrate!" Taehyung exclaims. "I need to call everyone."

Jeongguk smiles at his boyfriend's excitement, watching him in amusement as he happily makes the calls for the celebrations.

------------------

"Gukkie---we'll be late." Taehyung moans out his words even thought he was unable to speak because his dear boyfriend had him pinned against the wall, holding him up by his thighs and thrusting into him.

"You've been saying this since we started but I know you want this too." Jeongguk groans in his ear as he nibbles on it afterwards.

"They're going to be here any moment." Taehyung utters.

"They can wait. I'm going to enjoy my treat completely here." Jeongguk utters and snaps his hips harder, makes Taehyung cry in pleasure.

Taehyung was just about to put his clothes on for the night of celebration they held at their house for Jeongguk but the star of the night had other plans as the moment he found Taehyung naked, he just couldn't resist.

"Baby, you're gonna ruin your makeup." Jeongguk whispers against Taehyung’s lips who groans and tries to bite Jeongguk's lips only to have him in a wet kiss.